+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 314 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 3132

Thread: Is Forex good and easy for those people who haven't too much education.

Senior Member Muhammad Talha is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Talha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not too good for people who have not too much education. Because in forex market you should have a great knewledge of market news and market trends. And that can be understood, only if you have too much education. I am also a forex trader and i dont think forex is a good thing for non educated people.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akmal.jung is an unknown quantity at this point akmal.jung's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes my dear forex ak ache job hy aur asan bbe hy. js me hum asane se kam kr skte hy. wo be gr me bath kr na kahe jane ke zarort hy aur na kase k sat kam krne ke be zarort nahe hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ijazlatifkhan is an unknown quantity at this point ijazlatifkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading buiness not easy ya buht hi mushkil kaam hai but ya us wqt hmary liye easy ho ga jb hum is ko learn kry gay is kaam kay bary may knowlegd gain kry gay or is kaam ko smjhy ga phr isko krna hmary liya easy bhi hai or ya profitable bhi

Member sony02 is an unknown quantity at this point sony02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This business is very difficult without good knowledge because you need good market experience for success.when you would gained experience forex will easy for you like as a preparation for your exam.forex business is more profitable if you have good knowledge. if you want to make a trade easily than you have to learn more about Forex and study more about daily market. then you can success the forex.

Senior Member marege is an unknown quantity at this point marege's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by khalidev333 View Post
    i found my self difficult when trading in the past, because i don't have enough knowledge to trade. I lost all my money. It takes time to be a experienced and skillful trader. So, it is better and most important that first you learned and practice than you trade with your own money. The chances are high from losses if you trade without knowledge.
    I think everyone is experiencing the same thing, at first it is very difficult, because forex is a job that requires knowledge, that is, to get success, we must learn, gain a lot of knowledge and experience.

Senior Member Mosa is on a distinguished road Mosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt knowledge is the key of success We can Not make money without Knowledge therefore we should have to get proper learning about Forex before starting real trading.

Member khalidev333 is on a distinguished road khalidev333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i found my self difficult when trading in the past, because i don't have enough knowledge to trade. I lost all my money. It takes time to be a experienced and skillful trader. So, it is better and most important that first you learned and practice than you trade with your own money. The chances are high from losses if you trade without knowledge.

Senior Member rubab1617 is on a distinguished road rubab1617's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji main ap se agree karta hoon ke forex trading business ek aesa business hai jis main kam education walw bhi log is se faida utha sakty hain kun key yeh business starta main to bahot asan hai

Member abidhanif is an unknown quantity at this point abidhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul jo loog ziyada parhy likhy nahi hein woh loog bhi forex mein kaam kar sakty hein baas unhy parhna likhna aata ho aur un mein samajhny ki skills houn knowledge rakhty ho computar kay bary mein aur demag say kaam lena janty hon to kam parhy loog bhi forex mein kaam kar sakty hein

Senior Member xfarhan will become famous soon enough xfarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi apko educated hona chahiya uneducated person ko to samjh hee nahi aygee ya kaya hai apko bohat mehnat ki zaroorat hai koi amm business nahi hai ya bohat hee acha or perfect business hai or ismay bohat loog kaam kertay hain same time mey koi profit kama raha hota hai or koi loss ya apnay apnay skills par depend kerta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 314 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)