+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 216 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2156

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Banned raja1234 is an unknown quantity at this point raja1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    ager loss humain ho jye phir hum dobra bhot acha bouns bna kar k apna loss wapis kar sakty ha ku ye forum humina bhot achi possiblty dayta hy hum learn b karty ha aur trading k lye bouns b earn karty ha so loss aur profit is business man 2no sath sath move karty ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member leopardfx is on a distinguished road leopardfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to we should have an alternative plan, not one alternative plan but if we have to we can make many alternative plan, so we can choose the right alternative plan while we do the trading activities.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yondaime is an unknown quantity at this point yondaime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My future plans about forex is just to stay with it and try to earn more and more money as i can and be a successful trader so i win most of the trades here and make my future bright that So it is more important to keep improve trading strategy for better result in future forex trading let alone i think forex makes my future life for giving me a huge profit that I am investing my time to learn more about price action trading and master my edge in that area.

Senior Member wnhw69 is an unknown quantity at this point wnhw69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have just support of this forum and i can not make investment from my pocket for forex trading because i belongs to an average family and my family can not afford too much investment for trading

Banned adnanaqeel99 is an unknown quantity at this point adnanaqeel99's Avatar
    Thanks
    “It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time.“People don't get to our ages without having pasts. I'm more interested in the future.”

Banned mustprofit is an unknown quantity at this point mustprofit's Avatar
    Thanks
    My future plan about forex business that is becoming a good forex trader that is i am student and i am earning money with forex besides my study in fact The only plan that i keep on working on that from a long time is to become a disciplined trader and i hope that i near future i will mange it rather than I have great plans for my trading in the future and I want to start that this month so because in forex trading we certainly do not always win.

Banned donquixote is an unknown quantity at this point donquixote's Avatar
    Thanks
    So to do this i make myself properly And do hard working but Overall a become a successful forex trader and i earn a good in here then also can't achieving my goal easy way so anyhow here i want to become successful forex traders so just I need to patine and continue working then I am still learning forex and when my learning will be properly complete then i will take huge loan from bank and then i will invest my all capital on forex.

Senior Member babarali699 is an unknown quantity at this point babarali699's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agar mera trading order main loss ho jaye to main us ko stop kar k ek new plan k saath new ordre lagata hoon aur main apna capital loss kar doon to bohot dukh hota hay.

Senior Member gerandong is an unknown quantity at this point gerandong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And my aim is to be a good and famous trader in the forex world and overall i can earn a good income in here. forex is really a great place to grab a dream, we can get a lot of money with the ability we have, and with this money, we can get everything only Forex is a good earning way in the world till Forex is my real target,i want to make a real strategy that would give me 8% in a week and also a strong money management.

Banned suzonnt is an unknown quantity at this point suzonnt's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex plan is also good for forex trader and When you have an exclusive pension plan finance or even a perform pension plan which can be not just a ultimate.... exactly what are they will, in which can you acquire a single which is right now there an alternate?
    so need good forex plan thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 216 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)