+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 216 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2156

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Member rabish is an unknown quantity at this point rabish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    abhi tak tu itna bara loss nahin howa kay main alternative plan bnanay ka sochun mager yeah zaroor hain kay main nay forex trading kay sath aur job bhi rakhi hoi hain aur forex trading aik side business hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kakonislam is an unknown quantity at this point kakonislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    My partner has changed with my Exchange program somehow, my partner and I just need to see and is an effective way, I think I'm going to understand what time and hence have the ability to save time and to be familiar with the part from time to time, in fact, my partner and my raise commercial market is a way to restore the program

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ali Raza is on a distinguished road Ali Raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi mery pass koi alternative plan nhi hy k kia krna chaheye agar koi problem ho jaye main subha hee apny aik friend sy batt karo ga k koi alternative cheez bata do q k wo bhot arsy sy forex trading kar raha hy main ny uc ke advice sy hee forex trading start kee hy.

Banned fxloser is an unknown quantity at this point fxloser's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dream forex business become a good forex trader so i want to take this business one of my earning source best plan for future of forex trading is to achieve consistent profit and one of my plans in the future to be realized by exploiting the advantages of trading activity is one of them is to be able to help the family economy

Senior Member snic is an unknown quantity at this point snic's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that I usually possess back-up strategy as well as option with regard to my personal buying and selling my personal methods are extremely great along with that we begin my personal buying and selling within marketplace as well as I usually industry sluggish as well as constant therefore the danger can come lower.

Senior Member akhtani2 is an unknown quantity at this point akhtani2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes my dear friend , one of the great things i have learned from the Forex trading business is to always make alternative plans and to know when is the time to chose a plane from the other , good luck to all of you my friends .

Senior Member mimin_guoblok is an unknown quantity at this point mimin_guoblok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My future plan about forex become a good forex trading let alone forex market is very interesting and good job for me and I will become a professional trader namely But my first wish is to remain a trader this is all that really matters to me now then To achieve consistent profit forex trader need to continue learning and always up date trading strategy to improve accuracy only As i am a new in forex market so i do not setup my future pla in forex trading

Senior Member masterbrain is an unknown quantity at this point masterbrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But now im need to learn how to trade well therefore this is the key to the success of my own strategy only There is a dream of mine that i will trade with a $10000 account and i guarantee you i will and one day it will be a reality actually its already a reality in my mind then without good learning and good hard work no one can make good earn from this business namely i think forex makes my future life for giving me a huge profit

Senior Member umarmughal45 is an unknown quantity at this point umarmughal45's Avatar
    Thanks
    alternate plaaan ka mujhaaa koii nai pataaa agerr appp ko maloom haa too maraa sath sharee kaar dain ya mujhaaa msgg karr dain

Senior Member MOONKPR is an unknown quantity at this point MOONKPR's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    masla tab tak hai jab tak es forex business ko samj naih leta age ki tamam mansoba bandi kar choka hoo agy kiya karna hai aur kiya naih ye sab mery demag me majood hai wesy bhi es business me mansoba bandi k saat hi chalna chahy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 216 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)