+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 216 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2156

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Senior Member expertsfx is an unknown quantity at this point expertsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan g mairay pas ye forum hay alternative plan k tor pe, agar kisi waja se maira loss ho b jata hay to ye platform mujhay phir se trading amount jo k bonus ki form me hoti hay day daita hay... thanks to indian forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rgtrfbgh234 is an unknown quantity at this point rgtrfbgh234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Okay okay so for I 'm doing well in foreign currency , because I fuck yet to eff an deciding organization, and thus is forfeited, is tune of the job and we change to surface it in any way, but I don' t care because it is included in any different trade in the individual of damned,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member botok is an unknown quantity at this point botok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think as traders we have to have a plan so that we will be able to manage it properly and all will be good with the focus and hard work could be very meaningful in trading and all will be good by being able to focus and all will be well with the patient and all need a process and we have to be ready and all need the readiness and patience.

Senior Member fxgm is an unknown quantity at this point fxgm's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always have backup plan and alternative for my trading, my strategies are very good with which I start my trading in market and i always trade slow and steady so the risk will come down.

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhai me Forex trading planning k sath kerta hun or Forex trading mein me different planing k sath trading kerta hun means situations k hisab se plan choose kerta hun k short term ya long term or kitney volume me or kab kia kerna hai waghera waghera or planing k sath hi trading kerni chahye nai to trading achi nai ho sake gi or alternative plans pass hone chahye agar aik plan fail ho jaye to phir second plan ko use kerna chahye.

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Be a trader but I did not trade during the day accordingly Although I am not currently able to generate profits consistently but I'm sure one as well my dream forex business become a good forex trader that is Am already here and trading forex market for two yearsthat means something to me then The greatest plans remains to continue in trading and also increasing the profits from trading after all but altough we have a good trading plan i

Banned anyar is an unknown quantity at this point anyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you lose your money in a trade you have to change your plan in the trade and you have to put a new strategy in the forex market and foreign exchange market is a fickle market must therefore put more than a plan.

Senior Member akaklima is an unknown quantity at this point akaklima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without planning never do trading because it is really very tough work. so i always use stop loss and take profit in my trades. in this way i save my all capital from big loss. Instead of this i always trade with low lot size. it also saves me from big loss. These are my working plans in this business and i must say that loss and profits are the part of business and by using experience a trader can make money easily.

Senior Member jabar512 is an unknown quantity at this point jabar512's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mare dost yer abi tak mare pass koi alterntive plan ni ha but ma tu abi apan experience gain kar reha hon mare dost bohot hi jaled ma apan eik best elterative plan bano ga mare aur eik good profit earn karo ga.

Senior Member tahirabbasi is an unknown quantity at this point tahirabbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main jab be forex trading main trade kerta ho tu main aik alternative plan bana ker rakta ho jes sy ye hta hai ky loss ke sorat main apni money recover kerny ke khosis kerta ho aur zayda ter sucessful be ho jata ho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 216 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)