+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 216 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course i have plan B i call it a plan i do in case if one of my methods or capital does not work and its really important i advise one before start trading to do it to be able to trade without fear of future in loose case but plan b should be regularly updated. and if we produce this investment for the next investment website we can make this investment for the investment website, so if we need to make sure we produce dollar time period, then our country look for new phase, then we can in position to make a profitable quantity of this earnings for investment website.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, I think I personally believe I have no alternative plan and I use the strategy plan that's enough to make smart profit for my life. so before trading planning is more important to make a profit and to avoid losses to do that take profit and stop losses options in open trading positions. and I think there is no doubling for me, I do not have any alternative plans anymore because until now I am doing well in forex trading, and if there is such a loss I do not care because it is part of the business and we have to face it with any way but for some situations, sometimes I increase my trades while in the market, that is a way to recover my system in the market, and I always trade slowly and steadily so the risk will go down.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Patience and do not let your emotions take control of you are the most influential things in the forex market to succeed then come the plan to profit again through trading new strategies and try to use your strategy again but that time with a very strong signal and I'm absolutely sure that I have no other plans but one plan, I trade with the right money management skills. I think we should trade with the same trade plan and we need to trade with the right market understanding.

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Tradding is very risky bussisnes.humarey pass hamesha alternative plsn hina bohat zarori hai.iss busdisnes mein hardwork bohat zarori hai.humain low risk ka sath low profit earn kerna chahiy. Iss se hum bohat baary loss se bachy rahty hain.app kay pass good knowledge hona bhi bohat zarori hai.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I always like to have alternative trading plans that will bring in some good money and we all know some of the best market options we can master and work hard and organize the best integration market we see that we are better shown for work and more market choice rules well we are all said to work with and, generally in forex trading i personally think that i only have one trading plan, i have no alternative plan. I think having more than one plan will make us confused to make a good decision in our trade. If we think that the trading plan is not good enough, we just need to improve it, do not change it by having an alternative plan. This will make our trade more consistent.

Member dorayaki will become famous soon enough dorayaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a risky market so first always apply your plan and strategy on demo account. After getting success in the demo, go to a real trading account. Demo trading is the best tool for building skills and improving experience without losing real money. But if you do not want to practice in the demo, then invest in real and keep the lot size to the lowest value. After reaching your target in the form of pips per week, increase the lot size to get more profit. and alternative plans in my opinion is very important, because looking at the dynamic market conditions, so many possibilities that can happen when we trade. if we have an alternative plan, then we will be able to overcome many possibilities that will occur in our trade. although in a state of loss, we can minimize losses. so my alternative plan is very important.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is always good to have a good plan the best of plan b should be able to help you out of the market and then make some profit out of it and so we all belong and we can do what people do biggest of all and we also forex work there market which is well known to be the same good job we can trade forex and do the right thing in trading and I do not have any alternative plans because I think alternative plans will make my problem and my risk bigger. I think trading with one plan is much better. it makes my trade simpler. It does not matter if you have an alternative plan, but for me, I prefer to trade with just one package

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading Mein Jab aap kaam karte hain toh aapke paas alternative plan Hona bahut zaroori hai Is Tarah Se agar aap ka plan fail ho jata hai to aap ke paas Plan B Ka Hona zaroori hai aur aap plan B Koi use kar sakte hain aur apne loss ko easily recover kar sakte hain

Member Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes duniya k har mamle min humin alternate plan rakhna chahye kuwon k har waqat halat humari marzi k mutabiq nahi hote hin market bhi esi tarha he aur har waqat change hoti rehti he es karobar min se hum bari earning lei sakte hin magar ye us waqat ho ga k humare pas bara hi acha trading ka plan ho aur alternate plan ho tu aur bhi best he. Main ne aik kamyab trading ki stretagy banaei he magar us k sath meire pas aik aur ready stretagy bhi he main dono pe checking karta ho us k bad hi trade lagata hon.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere pass tou fihlal abhi taq koi plan nhi hi kyuke main abhi forex main new hon or yahan par fihlal posting kerke apna profit ker raha hon or abhi main yahan par treading bhi kerne wala hon demo ke bad.abhi tu sath forex ko sekhne ki koshish kr raha hn.take further koi masla na bne

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 216 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)