+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 216 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will never change my trading scheme, your gift needs to renew to drop dimensions and get a lot of intellect and, in any case, there is no need to tarnish the size of any author other than what is a way of pricing for me. Sunday, my system returns is a way to deepen trade, while sometimes. Automatically if you lose your money in a lethal swap to change your settings in class, you get to put new strategies in foreign exchange activity and the counterfeiting exchange market is a volatile market, so placing statesmen rather than drawing at comparable times in the visit to master losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we make your investment on an investment website after that we can easily generate your investment on the investment website and then if we have to observe that we are funding the time frame after that our nation tries and a new stage and then we can easily be in position to generate a profitable amount of your profit on an investment website. Automatically if you lose your money in exchange for someone to replace your intent on the switch, your individual to place a new strategy on forex mart and exotic mart exchanges is the agility of the market so placing the writer rather than being programmed on assonant minutes is in status to subdue losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have a plan like that, right now I don't want to deposit my own money to trade in the market, I want to trade with bonuses and understand this business very well before I start trading with my own money again, so if I lose the bonus I don't have a plan to start again at that time, I wait for the month to end before trading again. An alternative plan should be how to learn about the forex market again, because if we learn about the forex market very well before we start trading we will not lose more than we produce but instead get more than we lose, so the plan must be a way of learning and understanding this business better.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is nessesary to have an alternative plan, because when have losses when we use our trading startgy we have to find where the problem and looking for our mistakes in trading, then we will need to other plan and strategy to use, always in Forex trading we need more than plan in trading if we want to get good result and success in this business.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are no plans Although we know that Forex business is the most difficult and risky business of our world. So, there is no body that does not benefit in an easy way and it is impossible but for you you need a lot of ideas, knowledge and experience to trade. on Forex. So of course you have to learn about Forex trading. This is a good plan for the future in forex trading to achieve consistent profits. In the future I will establish a well-known broker who is good and we all know getting money is very simple in forex but surviving is much harder with I don't have too many targets than future plans I just want to make money to put them in good use for my family actually besides I want to be a very good fund manager in the future

6. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a good plan for the future in forex trading to achieve consistent profits. In the future I will establish a well-known broker who is good and we all know getting money is very simple in forex but surviving is much harder with I don't have too many targets than future plans I just want to make money to put them in good use for my family actually besides I want to be a very good fund manager in the future. Having a backup plan and alternative to my purchases and sales, my strategy is very suitable that I started my trading on the market and that I usually take turns slow and constant as a result of the danger of going down.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we make purchases and sales on online buying and selling websites then we can make trades on online trading websites and then if we have to see that we make low cash then we have to try new factors after that we are able to make the best amount of profits on the trade website. Your forex trader must make a good plan for forex trading when you invest money in forex trading also you have to make alternative plans so if you lose your money in forex trading then you have to have the option to make life run and in time mean you continue to practice and back with wise forex traders.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without planning, I never trade because it's really a very difficult job. So I always use stop loss and take advantage of my trading. in this way I save all my capital from big losses. So from this I always trade with a lot of low size. It also saves me from big losses. This is my work plan in this business and I must say that losses and profits are part of the business and using the experience of a trader can make money easily.

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading I think plan B will always be there. and only used at critical times. or when the existing system is no longer in line with market conditions! that we often understand trading patterns and price movements, then we will know what we have to do. Of course unfortunately you have to record your mistakes and join a demo account and choose any strategy and training until you do not become able to get, and after investing your money into a real account and start trading forex again, and do not repeat your mistakes again if not, success becomes more difficult.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading I think plan B will always be there. and only used at critical times. or when the existing system is no longer in line with market conditions! that we often understand trading patterns and price movements, then we will know what we have to do. this is always the first thing that everyone should do when they trade forex because there are a number of things we do there that are better opportunities that we as traders if we have plan B we will be able to run and ensure what we do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 216 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)