+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 221 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2208

Thread: Tips for beginners to learn forex.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright i think i juts have to practice this analysis in my demo trading to know how far this can go in my direction because i think this analysis is very self explained and i just can't wait to practice it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ahda is an unknown quantity at this point ahda's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maulana View Post
    thanks for your advice sokcool... this might very helpfull for traders beginner in here... but, sub forum trading strategies in here... would you like to share your trading strategy...? i think it might be very helpfull too...
    Great, a same wish with you. may be, it will more useful and suitable with the discussion area if Thread starter share / explain his profitable strategy and not only give support in gaining more profit in forex trading. We all already knew that in forex world, we can gain much profit, not only 100% per month, even we can gain 600% in a day in a single entry. but absolutely it need a very great strategy. and every trader is hunting for it. well, i will also wait for strategy share of TS in this thread.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abiodun is an unknown quantity at this point abiodun's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for your concerned in the forex trading and i know this will really go a very long way in the forex trading and i will also like to advise all traders to invest into the market the amount they can afford to lose

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmad786 View Post
    in my opinion beginners should learn about Forex trading. first beginners must get Forex market news all time. and analysis them self and also take some advice to the adviser . and beginners must practice with demo account.

I can't agree with you. It's difficult to understand forex news for traders with 3 to 4 years of trading experiences, yet alone for newbies. Plus, I regards news to be a work done by speculators where they speculate the markets - in simple words - it's rumors and not facts.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Junior Member annasawan is an unknown quantity at this point annasawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very profitable tips for beginner traders who want to learn forex trading not only want to earn money , a lot of newbies just appreciate to earn money and just giving importance to earn money not to learn forex trading so they go in loss most of time because they do not have advance knowledge of forex trading

Junior Member YURY POTAPOV is an unknown quantity at this point YURY POTAPOV's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    евро\доллар н а дневке рисует картину из которой я делаю следующий план торговли- на юг. Почему,свеча в овале закрыта,опускаем проекцию на АО что мы видим,видим переход с зелени на красный,я выставлю отложенник ниже свечи и буду ждать пробития. Всем успехов

Member ahmad786 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion beginners should learn about Forex trading. first beginners must get Forex market news all time. and analysis them self and also take some advice to the adviser . and beginners must practice with demo account.

Senior Member worldfx is an unknown quantity at this point worldfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good details, rookies should find out a whole lot ahead of the business forex, my partner and i advised any novice this individual must examine almost everything they can locate concerning currency trading to get a calendar month just before this individual trial business regarding your pet to own comprehension of industry...thank you.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Beginners should learn first more and more regarding the Forex and practice on the Demo. Account. Newbies need to learn a lot before the trade.I told a newbie he should read every this he can find about Forex trading for a month before he demo trade for him to have understanding of the fluctuation of the market.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you mean is high yield, I think it does give a profit which is also great for trading in high yeild this .. therefore we will focus on understanding the market movements in the pair,

I'll be successful in forex trading is indeed we must also focus .. 1 pair first, go to the other pair ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 221 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)