+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 221 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2208

Thread: Tips for beginners to learn forex.

Member damin1 is an unknown quantity at this point damin1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    also good for beginners. but i am still confused what techniques should i do to make trades. i am still a newbie. because i had to trade but the results i experienced a lot of losses. although i do not use the capital but it is very difficult to make me lose a lot of time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned samanta is an unknown quantity at this point samanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for this informative and useful thread. Yes friend I am also agree with you that Forex is a two way opportunity for us and with the strategy, good knowledge and good trading skills we can earn a lot with Forex trading. Thank you once more for this nice post.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masi is an unknown quantity at this point masi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well written. It will be great for the beginners. A lot to learn from here.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you my dear friend on these tips that lead to profits, but I do not consider for beginners only but dealers adults also because the profits that you mentioned is 100%, depending on what I said, my friend and this thing every Forex trader in need not only novices .

Senior Member nabiFX123 is an unknown quantity at this point nabiFX123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think economic news and technical analysis is one of the best before the open position, the absence of data on the analysis of data that needs to make it easier to analysis since Forex trading.....

Senior Member javedhumza is on a distinguished road javedhumza's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you new than you should trade following strategies

1> analysis last 7 days
    2> open one trade not multiple
    3> set stop loss for 20 pips
    4> closely monitoring market movement.
    5> every application/decision share with mt5-forum and take decision
    6> change your emotion, greedy with forex demand.
    7. strongly study forum every section - Live trading, general, strategies.
    is this acceptable

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    In a short matter for beginner first time just you calculate your money and manage your money.Then fixed or select one trading strategy according to your balance and then try to open trade after proper analysis.Learn more also learn from your mistake.

Banned ROCK.TRADER is an unknown quantity at this point ROCK.TRADER's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pisses[69] View Post
    you need to practice lot and also you need to learn forex properly and also you need always control your greed during the trading period also0 you should control your emotion
    yes, i agree with you girl , control emotion is very important, no matter you have much money, but you can control emotional, so you can margin call or big loss in one day trade, control emotional like a control the used a lot position, example if you have balance $1000, if you emotional trader you open position 10 lot, but, if you slow motion, you can 1 lot (instaforex) and setting stop loss 50 pips and take profit as soos as possible

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pisses[69] View Post
    you need to practice lot and also you need to learn forex properly and also you need always control your greed during the trading period also0 you should control your emotion
    ye baat sahi hai, jitni jayda practice agar beginner karte hai, unka confidence utna hi jayda ubhar kar bahar aata hai, beginner ko itna samjh lena chahiye, ki without practice aur mehnat is field mein kuch nahi kiya ja sakta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

toppor (2013-03-02)

Member myoret is an unknown quantity at this point myoret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very good post for beginners like me. I'm sure if someone followed him he would be successful in trading. I would Apply this strategy on a demo account and take some experience. Then came the real trading for profit.
    Thank you have shared knowledge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 221 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)