+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 221 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2208

Thread: Tips for beginners to learn forex.

Senior Member baned tak hajar is on a distinguished road baned tak hajar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me I started without any help and I really confuse when I started forex learning. But what I do is just read threads after threads in this forum and visit the site that posters in here discuss. Slowly I build up some ideas how forex works. I also try it in demo to see what will be the effect and I'm happy to say that some how I'm earning good in demo then I tried in real account and in two months I'm losing money. Don't know why but I continue trading and after two months I start earning. I guess I can say the only tip I can give is don't give up.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Abdul Ghaffar is an unknown quantity at this point Abdul Ghaffar's Avatar
    Thanks
    bignners sab se pehlay apna demo account bana kar sirf ek currency jesy k Euro/Usd per hi bit lagaen or is otrao or charhao ko check kartay rahen is k sath sath dono currency ki market position b chaeck Karen of andazay se apni bit buy ya selk ki lagaen or marketing meetings ko be check Karen or dekhen k market keon oper ya nichay gai he is tara os k experience men ye bat ay gi k market ki kea position ho to konsa order lagana chahiay.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eko dessy setiawan is an unknown quantity at this point eko dessy setiawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is analisis.... with out analisa so you have to raeady to loss... sebaliknya when you alwayis amati pasar you will be a marem treder forex yang disegani world....

Senior Member muhammad-adnan is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad-adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you have aptly described everything in detail but in my point of view, a beginner must firstly practice on demo account because a Demo account lets you buy and sell trades without spending any real money. This way you can learn the basics of trading and fluctuating conditions of forex market. You get access to the exact market information and those traders who have gone before you. So in this way you are climbing the mountain while keeping the safety pin in your hand. So you have no fears of losing real money in this... happy earnings to the beginners....

Senior Member raza mehmood khan is on a distinguished road raza mehmood khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are a new in forex trading business.... then you don't think about rich in one night with forex trading business and don't be greedy in forex trading. because many new forex trader had also lose their all money for their greed and dream to be rich in one night and must control your emotion in forex trading market....so new qumer should starts work with the demo accounts.

Banned mannan2 is an unknown quantity at this point mannan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are wide perception of stock trading, if perhaps a person accepts them definitely be a success around stock trading. Submit an application all these system around simulated akun plus bring quite a few connection with all these. There are plenty of courses out there pertaining to foreign currency plus any innovative individual will need to learn when a lot of them as they quite simply might to support make ways of earn a living.

Banned noman9t8 is on a distinguished road noman9t8's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are new in forex trade then you must be need skill on the trade and i think you can learn trade by doing demo trade and now people want to do this for make money so hurry up for make money and it is the right time for you

Senior Member harlikan is an unknown quantity at this point harlikan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is easy business but not for beginners.Beginners need knowledge about trade.They can start learning and exercise with a demo account.demo is the best for beginners.they can do practice with demo minimum 3 month then can start a real account.

Senior Member rafeyqureshi0144 is on a distinguished road rafeyqureshi0144's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank u so much for this post ...............................
    it is a very helpful post for newbies and even will help the old members also ......................................

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think this is very nice post not only for beginners but also for senior members of the forex traders and it has vast knowledge of trading,if one follows it he will be successful in trading. apply these strategy in demo account and take some experience of these and then come to real trading for earning profit......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 221 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)