+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 221 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2208

Thread: Tips for beginners to learn forex.

Senior Member ytrmf is an unknown quantity at this point ytrmf's Avatar
    Thanks
    My advice if you are a beginner should learn first on a demo account until you feel bored so we do not lose a lot of money in a real account because if we had entered into a real account then it will be very difficult to learn in a demo account because it has undergone a real account that is only my own experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Naseer117 is an unknown quantity at this point Naseer117's Avatar
    Thanks
    je mara khyal ma very good post not only for beginners but also for senior members of the forex traders. It has vast knowledge of trading,if one follows it he will be successful in trading. Apply these strategy in demo account and take some experience of these ban jay ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well as a beginner you need to know that making money from the forex market is not an easy ting for anyone so you need to be very ready to weather the storm because here in the forex market you will need to make sure that you always get what you need to do right because if you do not get it right then there is a big problem for you because the market might punish you for that.

Banned kajool is an unknown quantity at this point kajool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Give a time for a rest to calm your mind and to refresh your body therefore Stay there for a while, and take baby-steps when you’re ready to move up only if a trader really want to learn money management then he need to consult with a detailed book that can tell him how to do this and should give just single word tips. What actually makes a trader over whelmed is complicity of trading strategy, i have met a trader who could not even describe his trading strategy clearly as if I will ****ually learn and can I apply to trading that I do.

Banned indra is on a distinguished road indra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am new beginner a few weeks to know the forex that is Psychological problems faced by traders is often believed to be the thing that could hurt trading analysis while Don't push yourself too hard in forex trading. If you're not a good situation, illness, or being frustrated, you should not do before analysis. Because of these factors can interfere with but it is only by studying various tips and tricks as well as a great way of trading we also can trade with better results anyway namely their is no other short way that will make you successful in the trading for a shorter period of time.

Member tamim1 is an unknown quantity at this point tamim1's Avatar
    Thanks
    A good topic i thing it is important to help the novice to be able to use the forex an studying forex i am waiting for topic article and other guideline.

Banned Mod_e_koyok_wedhus is an unknown quantity at this point Mod_e_koyok_wedhus's Avatar
    Thanks
    To avoid more lose they can open cent account and trade with very small capital. It will help them to learn trading psychology. Moreover, they can see the weekly or daily forecasts of expert traders to analyze the market clearly let alone i will say to beginner that,do a lot of practice in the demo trading that is The main tips for the beginners are to trade real or demo in a regular basis to make habituated for accurate trading so that they can take decisions after watching the price level and can assume that the price may in this or that direction.

Banned eko dessy setiawan is an unknown quantity at this point eko dessy setiawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    we(beginner) have to sering lern, supaya can more faham sifat sifat from masing masing peir in treding world, keep kalm and dont stop lerning...

lern is never anding...

Senior Member namodur is an unknown quantity at this point namodur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's helpfull for all users of this forum to exchange the ideas and strategies between us, maybe correct some faults that we don't know. My strategy based on short term, so I chose two types frame times; 5min and 15 min and three indicators; bollinger bands, momentum and center of gravity, sometimes I add RSI.

Senior Member jack100 is an unknown quantity at this point jack100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex for newbie must learn the rule of trading which is clearly understand able when practice in demo account 3 month in this regard we clearly understamd the rule of forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 221 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)