+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 221 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2208

Thread: Tips for beginners to learn forex.

Senior Member minoa is on a distinguished road minoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are serious and want to be successful in Forex you should therefore take some time to test the strategies until you find the best , If you trader who are non educated, lazy, emotional and greedy.. so one have to work hard if one wants to tale this oppertunity....
    PLEASE RESPONSE MY POST BY GIVING "THANKS"
    support me to be a moderator on this lovely forum, i need your "thanks" from you all

Senior Member cream is an unknown quantity at this point cream's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by juber View Post
    think for a beginner it should indeed have to keep learning, because with continued learning then we will be trading with good and true, and most importantly all have to do with a passion, because the forex should all we can do with patience, because in forex discipline is very important.
    I want success from forex very quickly.We can success in Forex by learn hard, trading is a easy way to make good and enough money from it everyone can make good profit by just learned about forex trading if any one have good experience in forex he can make good money from forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zubairahmed104 is an unknown quantity at this point zubairahmed104's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for that usefull advice ..i m new here so it must b very helpfull for me and also for many beginners like me who has less knowledge about trade and business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Nafisa Akand Nada is an unknown quantity at this point Nafisa Akand Nada's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a new member of forex.. i really need of guidance someone who can show me the way to make a good profit on tis site

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

u r so damn ri8... i blv so and u jst shared my feelings thnx a lot... if u can thn pls can u help me to make good profit in tis field??

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

before saying anythin abt it basically i am a new user of tis side...as a new user m already facing a lot problems like how can i make profit.In my opinion senior users should give some guidelines and make a demo video to make everyone aware of there duties so that new comers like me can face less prblms thn me..this is highly recommended to do something like that...That will definitely helpful for beginners

Senior Member kolmilko is an unknown quantity at this point kolmilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good tip for beginners: always make deep analyse on the market, but don't forget that fundamental news can influence this market more, and can cross out your prediction. Nowadays a big, and long lasting downfall is begining. If you would like to earn some money, than with small lot size open jpy sell positions, */usd sell positions, and in 3 weeks you will have quiet good profit ratio.

Member juber is an unknown quantity at this point juber's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for a beginner it should indeed have to keep learning, because with continued learning then we will be trading with good and true, and most importantly all have to do with a passion, because the forex should all we can do with patience, because in forex discipline is very important.

Senior Member yahyaanwar is an unknown quantity at this point yahyaanwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meri rahay yay haa kay ..new user ko chahiyay kay...pehlay iak demo acount ya kisi aur chez kay zariyay forex kay har step ko achay say practice kay aur phr proper yani real kam shuru karay takay in future wo ..fail na ho aur lost na kar behtay..do practice i all thing because practice make a man perfecyt

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yahyaanwar For This Useful Post:

Nafisa Akand Nada (2013-11-08)

Banned Munawar702 is an unknown quantity at this point Munawar702's Avatar
    Thanks
    YES yOU ARE right...it is important tips for beginners and it is very use ful information and beginners learn tje trading and earn more profit..beginners learn the demo acount and then trade the real account..

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    have tell us very good and very important tips for earn much money from forex trading i love forex and i love this forum also it is a guide for them who does not have any knowledge about forex trading.

Member Luky is an unknown quantity at this point Luky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you good tips for doing good in doing to create advantages in creating what we want and therefore we do well to use a good profit in doing good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 221 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)