+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Problem with MT4

Senior Member nadeem123 is on a distinguished road nadeem123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i have no problem with my meta trader4 platform and i can do trading easily with meta trader4 in Forex trading business because meta trader4 is so easy to used and learn than meta trader4 in Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member themasters is an unknown quantity at this point themasters's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we open eur and jpy pair then its mean that ask and bid line we are seeing that and one points move up or down its mean that we can easily and completely the wrong facts. Recently, this category is really more reliable than more mature, if you realize that the reason why this type of problem,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned okeyy is an unknown quantity at this point okeyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    meta trader 4 is old version and is easy in use.beginners usually use this because learning is easy with mt4.then they use it also for real trading.but i think it has no problem.it is a unique app.

Senior Member saime121 is on a distinguished road saime121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i don't think that any problem in meta trader4 i think some problem in your software of windows so you should be change you r widows software or reinstall the setup of windows then tray the meta trader4 again.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as long as I am using mt4 trader I have yet to experience problems in mt4, it might just suddenly lost signal when trading, but after the rescan the signal back out. other than that I have no trouble or problems in the use of mt4. up to now I enjoy using this trading platform.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Banned shahid1477 is on a distinguished road shahid1477's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear main meta trader 4 he use karta hun but mujy to is main koi problem nai hui.shayad is waja say kay main is main naya hun mery pass zyaada experience nai hai.

Banned vakas.0003 is an unknown quantity at this point vakas.0003's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use meta trader 4, from my point of view there is no problem in meta trader 4 but it can be possible that some technical problem is present in meta trader 4. It is good trading software for trading in forex.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't think so that i don't feel any problem with mt4 and it is very easy to use due to its easy commands, even new traders can use it after short learning about it and i think meta trader 4 is good trading software and it is a best platfrom many traders good earn in this place becoz it is a good way of earning money...

Senior Member Zee121 is on a distinguished road Zee121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i think in metatrader 4 may be some problem but i have no found any error in my metatrader 4 platform and i am so glad to use the metatrader 4 because it is so easy to used and learn.

Senior Member shahzad51 is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad51's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May be meta trader 4 have some problem but in my point of meta trader 4 is one of the best platform in Forex this is old version and easy to use and easy to install and have many short keys and have many indicators which is very useful for trader. Mostly trader can use meta trader 4 and like this platform.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open