+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategy for trading.

Senior Member dantem is an unknown quantity at this point dantem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a good strategy for us is a strategy that is on the run but we are calm and very comfortable and that's a good thing and we as traders can be prepared and patient and all will be well with the correct control and all will be fine with a good effort and we have to be focused and patient.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member stunt is an unknown quantity at this point stunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    appreciate it pertaining to revealing ones know-how with us all, it is just that I'm not really as well engaged having yanag strategy an individual submit an application for this simply because My spouse and i attempted benyak of numerous tips including inside even so the final results which i obtained 100% always suffered heavy cutbacks,, possibly if a lot more practice I'll be developing a great improvement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pakubumi is an unknown quantity at this point pakubumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be able to focus and all the most important we can be comfortable with our comfortable then all will be fine and it was a good thing and we should always be ready and all that is done with good planning will definitely be in the forex that plan is very important.

Member sehatfx is an unknown quantity at this point sehatfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learnt have the price action pattern Which is really nice That Emotion That is a difficult area any business always vague but if you Provide Us with its winning rate from your actual trades will be better and the strategy will be trusted more

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for your strategy sharing, but if it using M30 or H1 time frame it means that htis strategy is longterm strategy
    it will take long time to wait for your confirm indicator before make any open position, can i use this strategy for smaller time frame because i kind of scalping trader that love to stay in frong of my chart

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy looks fine to me and I do believe that if used on higher time frames like 4 H or more the signal will be much better and there are more chances to make profits using this indicator . I will download the indicator and back test the same in demo account for some time first .

Senior Member nggapleki is an unknown quantity at this point nggapleki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no holy grail no forex you must adapt the market to survive so the best strategy is a simple strategy but able to accommodate the trader characteristic demo practice can be very helpful; for the beginner like Those two pairs have a correlation of 90-98% and helps you to take forex as your prime income source

Member orarsinc is an unknown quantity at this point orarsinc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    acknowledge you for administration your ability with us all, it's aloof that I am not too absorbed with yanag action you administer for this because I approved benyak of assorted suggestions such as in but the after-effects that I got 100% consistently suffered abundant losses,, maybe if added convenance I'll be accepting a abundant advance

Member Atomic is an unknown quantity at this point Atomic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend ap ny boht achi psot ki hai is sy kafi learning ho hai hia ap ny hum sy apna knowledge or expirence share keya hai us ki leya thanks,.

Member Ali Raza is on a distinguished road Ali Raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein app sy agree krta hy trading mein earning k leye best orr achi strategy bhot zaroori hy without any best strategy koi bhe traders apni trading mein earning nhi kr skta hy orr best strategy k leye trading mein experience hona zaroori hy aik experienced traders k pas achi strategies hoti hin orr wo apni best strategies k sath quick earning krta hy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast