+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 62 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategy for trading.

Member jamila chahed is an unknown quantity at this point jamila chahed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry but i doesn't like it because it given't the order in the began of movement
    thanks in all , good luck
    i choose RSI and stock in 15 minute chart

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned PANKAJMEHRA is on a distinguished road PANKAJMEHRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    looks very complex strategy for beginners and highly recommended for the advance traders only , and i also dont make trading so complex , i usually trade with candles ,low risk,fibs,s and r an sometimes moving average.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well of course for me i think there are some important factors which i follow any time news expert advice market analy as if just enough to level and after that if it is still invisibility just cut loss that hard to make a fully protected strategy which can make consistent profitbut for a hard worker trader it is not impossible but shouldn't go for hedging cause that's too risky for them and they will have mental pressure for that

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks you i will download it, but i want to ask to you can i use it for scalping ? and is it suitable for all time frames ?or is there any setting for each time frames ?
    i will use it first at my demo account, its a good strategie i think , so i will try it.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use this strategie It seems to be I have been seen this strategy before somewhere. I am not sure though. However, you really have explained it nicely with pictures. This is what I really like about writing one that has pictures and detail explanation. I appreciate your contribution with this strategy that you have posted here.

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i like your strategy and you describe its in a good and simple way that is easy understandable for all the members of the forex forum and so for this post you are once again appreciated.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks you its a good strategie, usually i do not use indicator in my trading because i blow up my account several account only for following indicator. most of the indicator are fake. although your strategy is good and hope it will give the better result to the user.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is paramount that a Forex exchange trader trades with a strategy, This is a rule of this trade. Strategy is what a trader relies on to have a route and have rules to follow for a successful Forex trade.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member Karan Parmar is an unknown quantity at this point Karan Parmar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well the indicator looks nice enough to give it a try.at first look it looks like a nice strategy but can't say until i give it a try and by the thanks for sharing this

Member vic84 is an unknown quantity at this point vic84's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sahilrajput View Post
    bhai ap ki ye startegy bohat hi achi hy lakin es main indicator bohat hi zyda hain jis waja sy new trader confuse ho ja ta hy. forex trading ye trategy long time frame par bohat hi achi rahy gi. ager ap koi apni stratgy create karo gy to wo bohat hi acha ho ga. strategy koi bi forex trading rules ko follow karna chahie.

sahi kaha, indicators toh hone chahiye par itne bhi nai ki appko confusion create kare, bahut se log indicators ko try karne mein time waste karte hain leking agar woh sirf do ya teen indicators ke saath kaam kare toh kafi fayda ho sakta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 62 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast