+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategy for trading.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know why I have not met anyone because I did not understand anything about the strategy, but I have tried to understand my problem, but you have set up one that I can not see why I have seen it. He is a forex trader, he has a lot of money from you, he is able to sell himself to a trader, he can teach the teacher how to explain the problem, but he wants to do the same with his job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading forex trading mai krnay kay liye aap right after honi strategy strategy chaahiye agr aap kay pas is the main strategy hogi hogi tb hi aap is to get kr sktay hain strategy kaafi mushkil kaam hi q kay aik aam forex traders mai aik achi strategy nhi if the target and For the target and destination stop-loss are around 30 points or more if we follow the trend to the end, until Alaacharh's reflection and the emergence of a reverse sign of the process means that for example we are in a waiting sale, to take a buy signal and exit the profit found and on those days to take the form of a clear Trend more than 100 points.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex trader has learned a lot from a group of strategists, but he has learned about strategies based on strategic issues, but he does not know how to make money from the strategies of the pedaganges. If there is a solution to the strategy, then if you have any idea about the strategies of the strategy, or if you have been thinking about how to improve the strategy of the game, then you have the right to know how to do it.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even if I was able to contact the forum on behalf of my brother, I have been able to understand the problem, because I am able to explain why I am going through the forum, I am really sorry for my brother. I do not want to talk to any other forum because of the fact that he has a lot of information about his family while he has been working as an expert in the development of the system, he has taught his pedagang and helped him to do the same.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank for shared this strategy... i will try it on demo account first... you only explain how to entry market with buy condition or sell condition... would you like to explain about how to exit from market and how many pip to set the SL and TP....?

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing your knowledge with all of us, it's just that I am not too interested in the strategy that you are implementing for this because you have not been able to fill this app, this is the hot energy strategy or the main energy strategy is to follow the guide ... and you can use your trading strategy, to get a very good signal, using the jaise indicator, using the ki ki jo sa style, even though the ki coding indicator is good, the ultra humen signal is a good entry into our ultra filter, our ultra filters enter the confirmation window, esse trading because of eas ho jata hai.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kuya For This Useful Post:

sepuluh (2019-06-30)

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to know more about how to connect with each other, then you will be able to send a message to each other about how to use the information in a particular language, but it is important to understand how it is possible to do something different from other people. If you want to connect to a search engine, then you will be able to find out more about how to configure it, but the MACD indicator does not want to filter the filter directly into the search engine. If you want to send a message to the server, please send it to us on your computer.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dadang bayem For This Useful Post:

suzana (2019-06-30)

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the pedestrians do not have the ability to go through a lot of strategies, then they will have to make sure that they have a good chance of being able to do so, or if they are good enough to make an appointment with the other person, then they will still have to wait until they are ready. I have been working as a businessman since I have been able to do business in Karachi because of which I have been able to trade in a car, and I would like to know from a foreign exchange member, I have a lot of money to buy and sell a lot of money. It is possible that we can use our strategic strategies to determine if there is any reason to believe that he or she will be able to prove his or her pragmatism.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to benar For This Useful Post:

guam (2019-06-26)

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hanji essay has given me the system and I am not able to do any of that forum, but I have a lot of knowledge about it and it is very important that I will always be able to teach all the students who have the ability to teach as well as to help in the development of the forum. sabbko hoga I do not know how many people have been taught that they do not have access to the system, but they do not know what they are saying but they do not know what they are using, but they have been using their names so that they can trust that they are being misled by their system.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bloozom For This Useful Post:

namruk (2019-06-27)

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning trade skills and business skills will help you improve your business. You can make a lot of profits by trading forex if you know how to actually do it! actually if you have a good strategy from you then you might be a good trader at all that is "Action without knowledge is not accepted because it continues to walk and never gives even though we get the MC for sometimes as if it gives you something you can count on

15. The Following User Says Thank You to interupted For This Useful Post:

pemburu (2019-06-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast