+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 62 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategy for trading.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,199 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai bahut hi din nahi kafi mahino tak practice karna hoga aur tab tak jab tak ki wo perfect nahi ho jata hai bhai, ek adhi baar mein koi bhi perfect nahi ban sakta hai usko trading mein mehnat bahut jayda karna hi padta hai.
    hanji forex ke business me mehnat karna bahut he jaroori hai,trader esme jetna jada learn par dhyaan dega uske liuye acha hai,esme trader ko trading stratgey banakar he market me kaam karna hoga woi uske liye acha hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rrdevmurari View Post
    forex me agar aapko success hasil karana hai to aapko khud bahut hi din tak forex me practice karana hoga tab hi aapko forex me succes milta hai is liye aapko forex me bahut hi jyada mahenat karana apdega tab hi aapko forex me bahut hi jyada mahenat karana hipadata hai money earnkarkene ke liye
    Bhai bahut hi din nahi kafi mahino tak practice karna hoga aur tab tak jab tak ki wo perfect nahi ho jata hai bhai, ek adhi baar mein koi bhi perfect nahi ban sakta hai usko trading mein mehnat bahut jayda karna hi padta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member javedahmad is an unknown quantity at this point javedahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That looks very convincing you have tried your best to explain and given some pictures as well I realy like the writing that you have presented here I am going to try it for a while and i will see how it works I hope it works as well as it has been working for you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me agar aapko success hasil karana hai to aapko khud bahut hi din tak forex me practice karana hoga tab hi aapko forex me succes milta hai is liye aapko forex me bahut hi jyada mahenat karana apdega tab hi aapko forex me bahut hi jyada mahenat karana hipadata hai money earnkarkene ke liye

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jakpan View Post
    Forex trading me good profit earn karne ke liye traders ke paas ek achchi si forex strategy honi chahiye aur traders ko uss par trading karane ki practice bhi honi chahiye tabhi wo yahan par apni strategy ki help se help se achchi profit earn kar sakta hai.
    Bhai hum logo ko strategy ko achi tarah se test kar lena chahiye, trading karne ke liye acha trading system to hona chahiye bhai, us strategy ke sath mein hi humare ko earning karna hota hai bhai, uska use karna chahiye bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member jakpan is an unknown quantity at this point jakpan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me good profit earn karne ke liye traders ke paas ek achchi si forex strategy honi chahiye aur traders ko uss par trading karane ki practice bhi honi chahiye tabhi wo yahan par apni strategy ki help se help se achchi profit earn kar sakta hai.

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy and planning are parts of the trading process and in this way you will be able to trade properly and earn profit in the form of money and watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market so that it should result in a fruitful ending and you should become a successful and good and expert trader for which you are working hard for it and you deserve this.

Banned zahid1125 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid1125's Avatar
    Thanks
    Three indicators fake signal and the hoe low and it works well in high volatility for the EUR / decrease the chances of the system for the USD, which is there to 15M good reason to chart this confirmation signal . A trader using this system the comparison is best for him to get 20 pips with 15M time frame.

Member nadeem66321 is on a distinguished road nadeem66321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have been seen this strategy before some where. i am not sure however you really have explained it nicly with pictures. this is what i really like about writing one that has pictures and detail explanation. i appreciate your contribution with this strategy that you have posted here,

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by krim gomaa View Post
    Strategy used to frame the quarter hour or more

For entry rules for the purchase or sale are as follows: -

- Buy

When:

- Green indicator FxUltratrend

- Green indicator Ultrasignal

- The price is above the Alaahmoko

- The TurtleTradingChannel index in blue

- Green indicator QFF_MACD

- Filter index in blue

- Sale

When:

- Index FxUltratrend red

- Index Ultrasignal red

- The price is below the Alaahmoko

- The TurtleTradingChannel index in red

- Index QFF_MACD red

- Filter index in red

For the targets and stop-loss purposes for about 30 points or more if we follow the trend until the end that is, until the reflection Alaacharh and the emergence of another sign reverse of the process means that for example we were in the sale of waiting, to take a buy signal and go out on profit located and in the days that thing for taking the form of Trend clear be more than 100 points.

Time Frame User: quarter of an hour or more .. (Note: Use the 5-minute goals to be smaller in the range of 10-15 points, but please be careful of the large number of signals).

Please consider always to hourly and four hours until we know what is the general direction and we trade on this basis to check more than one movement.

Favorite times of the opening of the European Trade a.m. 9 Cairo until the end of the period of America in the range of 10 pm and please avoid trading in the Asian session

Couples of choice for trade are: Euro dollars - USD - EUR JPY - Australian dollar

Note: You can add any indicator of the appointment and resistors to become places to determine the appropriate Altarjt or stop lose
    If at the end of any idea or addition does not hesitate to say it.

De picture of a chart form, and Strategy

And de picture of a buy signal

And a picture of a company, De sale

And D form a picture of the wrong signal and provides most of the conditions in which the condition Mtofferh FA remains the wrong signal

Indicators Facility and Altmbelt

Click here to download
    bai saab ji app ki strategy kafi achi hai app ko mare hisab se jab es ko use karna hai koi v trader kyu nah ho os ko pehle demo account mai check karna chahi aa agar strategy ka demo account mai acha result mile fer hume es ko real account mai apply karna chahi aa and hum acha kama sakte hai fer ...
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 62 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast