+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 359 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Banned azamjan389 is an unknown quantity at this point azamjan389's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye aek to naturally bat ha ke agar aapko itni mehanat ke bad aek hevy losss ho jae to aap heart to zarur hun ge iske lye hamy chaheye ke hum ehtat se kamm karen aur proper treke se karen ta ke aapko doubara kisi kisam ka loss na ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member my busniss is an unknown quantity at this point my busniss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think like i am going to hell and my death is near me and
    you can not imagine that i cannot eat any thing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There was a time when I was not using stop loss but I have lost a lot and now I am always use stop loss to avoid big losses with loss is always there when you are trading the only way to avoid the loss is by making sensible trades after all Forex trading is very sensitive market if you make a wrong decision then you lost your capital, If you want to avoid loss then you will do many study try to reduer your loss then If we want to avoid loss we need to know about forex rules.

Banned mrcoco is an unknown quantity at this point mrcoco's Avatar
    Thanks
    after heavy loss mujhy is, main bohat ziada gussa ata hy or main is main trade nahi krta kio k ap apna kimti capital is, main invest kerty or is main time spend kerty ho is lea is main sad hota hoon but main is, sadness sy experience hasil kerta ho or next time mistak nahi kerta ho or sahi trend ko, maloom kerty hoa apny loss ko recover krny ki try kerta ho .

Senior Member kanonislam is an unknown quantity at this point kanonislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    But yes in a period of 30 days, I have a lot of damage Renelle two is for although I think we lost stability to buy And sell a Web site in order to your organization And I have a Discarded And always connects to call, from the time when I began to write, three without dollars and the sale price of some of these, their places to buy, that does not matter.

Senior Member Mohamed Kamel is an unknown quantity at this point Mohamed Kamel's Avatar
    Thanks
    at first i was feel anger but after this i started to benefit from my loss and think of the causes of the loss ,i think anger will not benefit you but it will lead to another loss ,i advise you to trade with fresh mind before starting trading

Senior Member kamranqureshi is an unknown quantity at this point kamranqureshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jb loss hota hai to bhot zyada bura lagta hai or phir dil krta hai k ub trading nahi krni pr phir trading ka nasha sa ho gya hai ub is lye trading chor nay ka dil he nahi krta pr ub bhot zyada sekh chuka hun loss kr kr kay

Senior Member kamrun7142 is on a distinguished road kamrun7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very disappointed movement for every forex trader.Because every forex trader has a lot of expectation.As a result,they will invest in their valuable money and time in forex.

Senior Member mariam is an unknown quantity at this point mariam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai heavy loss krny sy thora sa upset ho jati hon lakin is heavy los ki waja sy mai trading band nhi krti balky is loss ko apny future k liye experince smjti hon aur very nxt day dobara trade start kr deti hon agar ap forex trading par aik sucessful trader banana chahty hain to ap ko isi tarah krna chahiye.

Senior Member panhwer110 is on a distinguished road panhwer110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading main profit aur loss hota rhta hai ager aap forex trading main daily kuch hours spend karoge tu aap ko pta chalega ke forex trading main kitni market movement hai aur sach baton ke jab loss hota hai tu bhut ganda feel hota hai :'(

+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 359 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)