+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 359 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Senior Member ufs is an unknown quantity at this point ufs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the last month , I have losses the some of the hundred dollar balance and i have
    feel that we leave the business for the loosing on the trading site and I have deshareded
    and but by friend encourage me and i have started again this types of the work on the trading sites so , we should work .........................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ndtnahid is an unknown quantity at this point ndtnahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the last month I even have looses the a number of the hundred greenback balance and that i have feel that we tend to leave the business for the loosing on the mercantilism sites and that i have discharged and however by friend encourage American state and that i have started once more this varieties of the work on the mercantilism sites thus we should always work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ATIF86 is on a distinguished road ATIF86's Avatar
    Thanks
    jab mujy loss hota ha tu m bohat bora feel karta ho lekin bad m m sab bol jata ho kiu k m is m posting karta ho or us s bonus hasil karat ho ager loss b hota ha tu bonus ka hota ha konsa investment ka hota ha is liya mujy ziyada bora feel nahi hota ha lekin bora tu feel hota ha jab loss ho

Senior Member sonia.mirza is an unknown quantity at this point sonia.mirza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ka kyl ma acha feel haota asa kuch nahi hota jab boht bara loss hota ha to sab kuch bora lagta ha kuch acha nahi lagt os wakt boht tebshion hoti ha ya wo he janta ha jo is dor sa gozrta ha dosra nahi jan sakta

Member nadeembali is an unknown quantity at this point nadeembali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujy bi loss hua hy wo meri hi galti se hua tha me ne greedy ki or aik bardhi trade laga di or 3 hrs me meri equity 50% loss me chali gai phir mujy apna loss clear karney k lye 4 days lagey tab ja kar me phir se earning start kar di ab hamesha utna hi leverage se trade karta hon jitna me easy se achive kar sakta hon.....

Senior Member salman498 is on a distinguished road salman498's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear agr mujy forex ma heavy loss hota hai to ma kuch waqt k lye abset ho jata ho or kam karna chor deta ho or relex ho kar es ma akm karna shuru kar deta ho or apni mehnat ko is trah jari rakhta hao umeed karta ho k agli bar profit hasil ho ga

Senior Member bilal00 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear jab loss thora sa b ho jay to boht bura lagta ha or ap to heavy loss ki bat kar rahy ho us waqt jo halat hoty hen un ka to na he puchen dil karta ha k system ko utha k nechy phenk du or gusasy sa har cheez buri lag rahi hoti ha

Banned elhabib900 is an unknown quantity at this point elhabib900's Avatar
    Thanks
    still i am not got heavy in one day than i live all day a bit sad the ofter next day i can do try again to , with in next month money management ,in the last month i have looses the some of we leave the business loosing on the trading at and i have , me and i have started again this types of the hundred dollar balance and i have feel that.

Senior Member kamranqureshi is an unknown quantity at this point kamranqureshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhot dukh hota hai jb loss hota hai meray sath aesa kafi dafa ho chuka hai or main nay 2 dafa posting ka bonus hasil kia or phir wo loss ho gya is lye mje bhot dukh huwa in losses k bad mujhe bhot experince mila hain

Senior Member SHEHZAD is an unknown quantity at this point SHEHZAD's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After getting some heavy loss i realize that i make some serious mistake and my loss is due my own way of trading and on the other hand every one feeling bad after facign some huge loss and that is not fair to feel bad because it is part of business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 359 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)