+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 359 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Senior Member zongside is an unknown quantity at this point zongside's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear mery khyal se loss krna kisi ko b acha nahe lgta loss k bad hum akser umed kho daty hn or mahnt nahe krty hamy umed rakhni chye or
    zayda mhnt krni chye take hum apny loss ko recawer kr saky

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member naufal is an unknown quantity at this point naufal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it will increase the burden for me, I use much less capital was large, and I lost my part, of course, my first feeling both annoyed and disappointed feeling any emotions usually arise

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member manimani is on a distinguished road manimani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel very bad after losing my money in this business however i am feel not so much bad because i know that the loss is the part of this business and if there is no loss in this business then there is no profit as well in this business.

Member shabbir.105 is an unknown quantity at this point shabbir.105's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main abi tak trading to ni karta lakin agar mujhay heavy loss ho jaye to main ussi muqam tak jald az jald acheive karnay ki koshash karoon ga ta k dobara say trading start ho sakay aur main pehllay wali position pay aa sakon. Aur pareshan ni hona kun k yeh to uss loss ka hal ni hai na. And sakht mehnat karen. Ok thanks

Banned 101umair is an unknown quantity at this point 101umair's Avatar
    Thanks
    main is main apna keemti waqt laga k gawa bhi chuka hun behtar hai k aap is kaam main dehaan say investment karain ta k aap ko is main kuch faida ho na k nuksaan he uthain aap postingss lazmi karty hara harain ta k acha ho or buray waqt say bach sakain

Banned el don is on a distinguished road el don's Avatar
    Thanks
    you have idea about forex if you have it i think you must know about it you must know in this trading you can lose in this market dear
    and i see this losing can help you to learn more dear about this trading dear its good for them

Senior Member rabia786 is on a distinguished road rabia786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    still i'm not got significant loss however only once i loss my 200$ in at {some point|in the future|someday|sooner or later|in some unspecified time in the future} than i live all day a little unhappy however ofter next day i will do strive once more to recover my loss as a result of i do know i loss my cash owing to reason of dangerous cash management so with in next month i recover my loss and begin agian trade with cash management

Senior Member widiforex is an unknown quantity at this point widiforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    when we experience a margin call and lose, of course I am very sad, depressed, but this cuman awhile because I realized there was something wrong with me, maybe my experience and knowledge is still lacking, to try to get up I usually do a demo trading again, begin to learn what I have done a mistake, everyone has experienced a failure, we have to work hard to get up

Banned fxnewbie is an unknown quantity at this point fxnewbie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loss and benefit are closely related with each other. Thus you have face with loss but if you try to make yourself as a expert then you will be able to reduce your loss that it is impossible to avoid loss in Forex business instead of and most of the trader think that that only for hard work can avoid loose that you can't avoid loss but you will get profit a lot of time let alone avoid from loss is so much difficult because if this problem avoid all the trader then there are no loser person in the Forex market.

Senior Member johenjames123 is on a distinguished road johenjames123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhen bhai jan loss and profit part of business hai ager ap business karty hen to ap ko first of loss apny mind men fit karna hoga success trader ko loss ho jay to wo is bat ko ignore kar k apni mistake ko improve karta hai and next time loss ko profit kmen convert karta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 359 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)