+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 359 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Banned abdul hanan is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hanan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Who are happy in obtaining a significant loss? i'll be terribly sad.i can't imagine this.it's very unhealthy news for all to induce a significant loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohammed_1980 is on a distinguished road mohammed_1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    this a natural phenomena that if some one loss then it is so sad and no one can control emotions

but it the part of tradding so , emotions should be control

at that time when some one loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    Actually i'm a replacement merchant in forex. that's why I can't say that feelings. I think, i will be able to be terribly upset now. however i will be able to not surrender my hope. i will be able to realize my weakness and can strive once more.

Banned nosheen1212 is an unknown quantity at this point nosheen1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    still i'm not got significant loss however just the once i loss my 200$ in at {some point|in the future|someday|sooner or later|in some unspecified time in the future} than i live all day alittle unhappy however ofter next day i will do strive once more to recover my loss as a result of i do know i loss my cash attributable to reason of dangerous cash management so with in next month i recover my loss and begin agian trade with cash management

Thanks
    i feel terribly defeated and do not grasp what near to do... i feel hopeless and provides up the hope for living.... one week i simply consider my losses that what I even have done to ME... all my moneys flee and dream skint down for having losses..

Member tariq33 is an unknown quantity at this point tariq33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What do u feel when u have got a really enough bad loss? Definitely u feel bad and sad. But i will not feel much bad coz that gave me some experience also which is good for future planing. We should not look at the half empty glass we should look at half filled glass of water. Always look at the positive end of life.

Senior Member leopardfx is on a distinguished road leopardfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we feel upset off course after we get heavy loss, and we all feel the same if we are faced with that situation, but then what we are going to do next, that is the important thing that we must consider if we not trade for a while it make our feel comfortable why we not do that.

Banned fahadismail is an unknown quantity at this point fahadismail's Avatar
    Thanks
    m bilki pershan nhnhota or maagla mansoobakrta hon k mje is baar kia krna ha or ktn amehnat krni ha is kaam k kren ma oris waja se preshan hta hon lekn ma ab sia hnrom ga or pane emotins k cntro ma rakhon ga or is se mje faid ahoga jo k m yan nhn krskta

Senior Member moby1 is an unknown quantity at this point moby1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i fell very unhappy for the heavy loss.........the some of the hundred dollar balance and i have feel that we leave the business for the loosing on the trading sites...i can't imagine about that.it's very bad news for all to get a heavy loss.......

Banned nyolongpips is an unknown quantity at this point nyolongpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex trading we can trail demo account with Trust in learning and getting knowledge and experience namely money management is a very crucial thing to trade in this market therefore re is no way for us to avoid Loss as every Business has a Risk and Loss is just part of the Business for sure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 359 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)