+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 359 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Senior Member kemoi kiplangat is an unknown quantity at this point kemoi kiplangat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing in forex is inevitable that goes without saying but it should be avoided at all cost for it is possible to make only profits all the time, when i love i breaks my heart alot so i try to do everything within my powers to trade profitably as much as possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tayyab72 is an unknown quantity at this point tayyab72's Avatar
    Thanks
    jb se main forex mein trading kr rha ho tu muj ko just aik bar loss howa tha wo bhi mari apni he mistake thi jis ki waja se muj ko loss howa tha . forexmein jab bhi kase ko loss hota hai tu wo us ki apni he koi na koi mistake hoti hai agar wo apni mistake ko theak kr lata hain tu wo forex mein bhut ziada success full ho jata hai . forex mein loss ki waja ko talaash krna wala he trader success full ho skta hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zongside is an unknown quantity at this point zongside's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if im loss in forex im very lzy anh emoshnal. and broke my heart ......... but im going to hard work to more strong to me and achive my targat.....

Senior Member Dipak123 is an unknown quantity at this point Dipak123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is a part of trading. We can't trade perfectly without making loss. After making huge loss I shall be not upset. I shall read the Forex lessons more carefully and practice in demo more and more for a better knowledge and experience. And I shall be more careful about my previous mistakes. So that I can make a huge amount of profit.

Senior Member quickpip is an unknown quantity at this point quickpip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, In my point of view, I think We should stand for ever and never become lazy and hopeless. After getting a huge loss everyone become sad and all We should never become hopeless because this is the main resistance in our success. ..Happy trading, my friend.

Banned kashif kamboh is an unknown quantity at this point kashif kamboh's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya ake boath mushkil quastion ha loss to kisy bhe business ma ho skta ha ies ly forex ma bnhe kbi kbi loss ho jata ha. jb kbi mujhy forex ma loss hota ha to ma nerves feel krta ho lykin ya business ka hisa ha ies ly phir apni mistake ko thk krta ho ho happy ho jata ho.

Senior Member asim007 is on a distinguished road asim007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it feels realy bad and frustrated after getting heavy loss but i never loose hope and always try to learn more and work on better strategy so next time i dont loose and make some good profit.

Banned egwujoe222 is an unknown quantity at this point egwujoe222's Avatar
    Thanks
    When i get huge loss in my trading thereafter i never watch market on that day and spend time with watch television or going journey to outstation.to me this is the part of the trading so we should accept this and this can be more well to us if we do the right thing and hope it can be more well to us in the best way

Senior Member fxdrmc is an unknown quantity at this point fxdrmc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not want to fall into big loss, it is very painful moment in my life of trading. i always want to get benefit of my trading strategy and i hope i can get this position.I feel very sad at that moment of loss.

Banned fawansohail is an unknown quantity at this point fawansohail's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss ki soorat main dissopintment to hoti hai, but apnay aap ko motivate rakhny ki zrorat hoti hai, main k liay playgrounds ko visit karta hun, friends k sath ko gup shup and again motivate ho k work py focus ho jata hon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 359 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)