+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 359 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Banned moneyearn is an unknown quantity at this point moneyearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    i live all day a bit sad but ofter next day i can do try again to recover my loss because i know i loss my money due to reason of bad money management so with in next month i recover my loss and start agian trade with money management especially if he is losing his whole capital, similarly, I also feel tension and worries regarding future trades.......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to moneyearn For This Useful Post:

rabia786 (2013-11-25)

Banned jhona is on a distinguished road jhona's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dropped very sad for the heavy decrease, this is not good for me, i can not imagine this any time this is very awful for me in the trading time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member miansalmanch is an unknown quantity at this point miansalmanch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely every person will get disheart but i think hmien disheart nahe hona chahye hai or agar hum ny loss gain kiya hai to zarur apni mistakes ki wajha se kia ho ga toh hmien is se learn karna chahye hai

Senior Member janny512 is an unknown quantity at this point janny512's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business is important for my life and in this business we know very risk in some time in trading so if i lose heavy in trading business then i feel very bad and uncomfortable.

Member sobhi is an unknown quantity at this point sobhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bus kia feel hona he yehi k Dil tot jata he par is loss se apni kaam ka pta lgta he k hum ne hi koi kaam ki hogi jubhi ye howa wrna is me log ek best income kese kama rahe hen kyuo wo jante he is par kaam krna or is me kamai ki ehmiat ko bhi jante hen jubhi ..croro ka business kr rahen is me invest se ...

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is obvious that you don't feel good if you want to get success then analyze your mistake because of you got loss and don't repeat your mistakes any more because if you will repeat the same mistakes then you will be again in loss so over come on your mistakes. it will be helpful to you in future trading.

Senior Member babarali699 is an unknown quantity at this point babarali699's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jab bhi kisi ka loss hota hay to woh mayoos ho k beth jata hay k yeh mere sath kia ho gaya lekin jahan profit hota hay wahan loss bhi to hota hay na.

Banned tuntut is an unknown quantity at this point tuntut's Avatar
    Thanks
    can ahve the godo gain tradign I am a new trader in forex. That is why I can not say about that feelings. I think, I will be very upset this time. But I will not give up my hope. I will find my weakness and will try again. make the doalr

Banned maaf is an unknown quantity at this point maaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    can have the good mm make the doalr as well loss but one time i loss my 200$ in one day than i live all day a bit sad but ofter next day i can do try again to recover my loss because i know i loss my money due to reason of bad money management so with in next month i recover my loss and start agian trade with money management

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will feel that I am the worst trader in the world...How I can loss all of my trading account,,,I will think to stop from this bussiness,,,but then I will find a spirit again,,,a spirit to win in this game again,,,then I will try to learn hard to gaining my win chance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 359 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)