+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 359 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Banned divo is an unknown quantity at this point divo's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my friend, I think that Definitely the traders don't fell very well when they get loss from the Forex trading business, but they should think that this is the really good quality of the trading business to earn profit and loss from the business,when i get heavy loss i will be very stressed and thinking that this is because i lose my patience and promise with myself that next time i will keep my patience .Its my oppinion. Good luck and nice pips, friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asim ali is on a distinguished road asim ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar mujy heavy loss ho gea to me ye feel karon ga k business me profit loss hota rehta he is se me apni kamzoriyon ko pakar sakta hon mujy is se aik learning leson mily nga next plan kesa hona chahiye .me phir se try karon ga k trading me acha kar sakon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muzammal2007 is on a distinguished road muzammal2007's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye to insaani ehsaasaat k muttabik bilkul clear he k har koi loss hasil krnney k baad STRESSED hi ho ga lekin agr wo acha trader ho ga to wo bht jald is situation se nikal aye ga r apnni ghaltioon ko sahi kr k axha kaam krney ki koshish krrey ga

Banned fari2013 is an unknown quantity at this point fari2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think loss k bad to koi b khush ni hota aur heavey loss k bad to bilkul b ni buht disheart hota ha os k bad market py buht gusa b aata ha mery sath to aksar aisa he hota ha k hamesha market merh against he chlti ha starting me to me just loss he cover karty karty jb profit ki bari py ati the tu acct. he band ho jata tha but ab to khair aik acct. sy kafi earning ki phr atleast wo b bnd ho gya

Banned doramelon is an unknown quantity at this point doramelon's Avatar
    Thanks
    ever make practice on demo account obtain Forex knowledge gain Forex experience have control over emotions and avoid f that is Without concentration we can not do this business n help trader a lot to avoid bigger lose rather than You have to achieve experience on forex as well the man fast time is new because he popularly knowledge this no loss and but one thing is sure

Senior Member usmanijaz is an unknown quantity at this point usmanijaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss too kisi ko pasand nahi bura hi lagta hai loss par agar aap ne tuka lga k trade lagai hoo too loss ka chances ziada hi hotay hainphir too apni hi galti hai par agar banday ne samagh k tooluse kar k aik trade lagai or market opposite ho jay phir ziada afsoos hota hai

Senior Member shaukatali1 is an unknown quantity at this point shaukatali1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai dekho loss tou kisi ko bhi acha nahe lagta hay jo loss hota hay wo hamara capital hota hay hamari invesmnet hoti hay dukh tou hota hay loss se lakin loss bhi es buisness ka hisa hay phr loss se lesson bhi milta hay

Senior Member nicky is an unknown quantity at this point nicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, Good thread, bro. I completely agree with your post.Self control will aptly help traders to manage risks if they learn to set a target for a day earning, and stop immediately they hit their target without being compelled to trade further.Trading anxiety can be a problem for traders that have suffered from serious losses. .Happy trading, friend.

Banned sotomie is an unknown quantity at this point sotomie's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suggest all try to be a good trader and make good earn after all You have to work hard to achieve your desired target. till but we can avoid loss some time and not all loss we can avoided. usually when we are already get some profit, then there is an intend to make another profit because we are being gr in fact and control greed is better for avoid loss as Because they can not know how to avoid it. if we do trade with proper experience,knowledge,skill and do hard wo.

Senior Member raufiqbal is an unknown quantity at this point raufiqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ye bi koi pochnay ki bat hay yakinan sab log hi preshan hotay hian aur phr es bat per pachtatay hain kay unho nay wrong order ku place kia hay aur main bi aisa hi karta hon lakin bad me apni mistakes ko avoid karnay ki koshish karta hon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 359 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)