+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 359 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Banned algerien is an unknown quantity at this point algerien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Peace
    My brother does not know how to describe to you
    Feeling much difficult
    And possible hate Forex and it will not work again
    Over the taste loss, my brother
    Good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned forex2014 is an unknown quantity at this point forex2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex loss is part of forex business and i think my partner and i chop down extremely disappointed for your weighty damage, this is simply not best for myself, i am unable to envision this kind of any moment this is very detrimental to myself inside the investing moment.
    so forex loss is part of forex business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ajmalkhan is an unknown quantity at this point ajmalkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the last month i have loss the some of the hundred doollar balance and i have feel that we leave the business for the loosing on the trading sites and i have dishared and but by friend encourge me and i have started again this types of the work on the trading sites so we should work,,,

Banned waleedbinazhar1 is an unknown quantity at this point waleedbinazhar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't ask what i feel after getting loss in forex that is very bad moment for me i can't eat some thing think on loss day.I have got wash my 3 account in this month so i'm so upset and now i have stop my trading and getting learn

Member rabish is an unknown quantity at this point rabish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main daily ka target itna zada nahin hota aur isi lehaaz say loss bhi pir zada nahin hota,ager mojay loss ho jaye tu main thori dair aur beth kay recover kernay ki koshish kerti hun nahin tu next day kay liye chor dayti hun

Senior Member asian786 is an unknown quantity at this point asian786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai loss kr k kiya feel krna hai sad hi hota hai her trader. but sad ya tention lene se hamarea loss hum ko wapis to mile ga nhi is liye relax ho kr apni strategy check krni chahiye aur mistake ko clear krna hoga ager next work krna hai to ... forex mai apni strateg ko pehle demo pr test kro phir real per.
    Last edited by asian786; 2013-11-28 at 08:13 AM.

Senior Member daima is an unknown quantity at this point daima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i get threatening amount in my trades. I transform really sad .I conceive most my doing mistakes and also opine that i do not understand trading. I should do a lengthy endeavor to get see of trading.I do not do Forex make that day.But incoming day i relinquishing condition and line again trading.

Banned ifxlovers is an unknown quantity at this point ifxlovers's Avatar
    Thanks
    They have must be need to learning more and more about forex trading business to gain profit in forex that If you can avoid greed and if you are gain experience and be patience , i think, you may be avoid from loss as well if we do demo practice then we will get good experience and we can catch our mistake like earning about Forex and understanding it properly and risk control techniques can help us a lot to avoid losses in this business.

Banned ekuaador is an unknown quantity at this point ekuaador's Avatar
    Thanks
    I lost big in the first time, I feel frustrated heavy, as if the world will end, as if the spirit of life faded, and want to quit trading. but as I think back, indeed all traders feel such a process. and finally I had to stay afloat if you want to succeed.

Member imadrok is an unknown quantity at this point imadrok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i fell very unhappy for the heavy loss, this is not good for me, i can not imagine this any time this is very bad for me in forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 359 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)