+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 359 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Senior Member fai4001 is an unknown quantity at this point fai4001's Avatar
    Thanks
    If i getting heavy loss in forex business so i will much confused and worry about my money, and constantly think about to recover my lossing money, and quite bit in depression due to facing loss. well loss and profit is the part of any business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mustafag is an unknown quantity at this point mustafag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Koi bhi insan apna nuqsan nahi chahta. zahir hai jab mujhe trading men ziada loss ho jata hai to mujhe bhi acha nahi lagta bohat dukh hota hai. but mujhe is loss sy bhi ek acha lesson milta hai. aur men trading ko chorta nahi balky khud ko profit k liay tiar karta hon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Abdulrauf is an unknown quantity at this point Abdulrauf's Avatar
    Thanks
    jab zayada loss hota hai tu dill krta hai k forex trading ko chor dayen mager kai kryen ya aasa business hai jic ko ic ki lat lag jayen or phir kabbhi chooti nhi hai , ok brother samaj aa gai hai ap ko .

Member BMW is an unknown quantity at this point BMW's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profite katy sath saht hum ko losss bi ho katha hay as lay jab loss ho to mara dil karna kay main ab tred ni kro ga lan business ka ys rula ni hota loss kay sath profit bi hota hay as lay kabi loss aur kabi profit business main ya to chlat rahta hay as lay as ki proctice karni chy ta kay ap loss sy batch sakyn.

Banned stephen653 is an unknown quantity at this point stephen653's Avatar
    Thanks
    hefty seems to lose are not great for the meaning with the broker, because of this , our revenue has to be little and in addition our seems to lose has to be little, you will need to work with a dollars managing prepare and also admit raise the risk prize in a location all of us open so all of us in no way make hefty seems to lose.

Senior Member Pritish007 is an unknown quantity at this point Pritish007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in every business there is loss and profits...but some time i felt very sad after getting huge loss ..that time i feel that i should close my account and doing some other works but it is a human nature ..i take time to thought about the business i am doing and i find that i suffering from loss because lack of knowledge and strategy.

Senior Member tayyab321 is an unknown quantity at this point tayyab321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne abi tak loss mhi kiya is liya main bta nhi sakta k kay feel hoga lakin main samjhta ho k profit or loss business business ka hissa hain

Banned localpost232 is an unknown quantity at this point localpost232's Avatar
    Thanks
    I regain not near and transmute wrathful but after some measure i tolerate that departure like a realize and block it by identifying the mistakes and ameliorate my trades and patronage fit in future to desist from such deprivation and use layover expiration also.

Senior Member adnan1007 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan1007's Avatar
    Thanks
    i feel normal i am cool mind and have no care about it but thinking that what mistake i have done and making good planning for the next trading i never want to become heart from the loss because loss is the way of success because in my life i have learn more from the failure and loss.

Banned nurulmit is an unknown quantity at this point nurulmit's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many indicators which can be used and csn give us a good result....but as a beginner, i think that we shouldt ry many indicators on demo account and then selectt hat one whic can fulfill our needs and we feel comfortable with that indicator....because different traders can use different undicators ffectively .....so......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 359 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)