+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 359 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that's the bad thing in the forex , after a heavy loss you can't trade correctly and just you think how to recover the loss so you will trade randomly and maybe you will lose more and more , i think that the best thing to do is to leave the computer that day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gok is an unknown quantity at this point gok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My feeling after getting heavy loss is very suffering. But i try to take it easily as loss is a part and parcel of forex business. So, i take some rest from forex trading by doing my other household chores. After that i try to find out the reasons that has made my trades unsuccessful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kamranqureshi is an unknown quantity at this point kamranqureshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhot bura lagta hai jb ap ko loss hota hai meray sath aesa kafi dafa ho chuka hai k mujhe mera bonus mila or wo main nay loss kr dya or phir mujhe bata dukh huwa tha is lye ub main hr chez ko dekh kr he trade krta hun

Senior Member ALIHAIDERGILL12233 is on a distinguished road ALIHAIDERGILL12233's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahut angry feel karat hoon lakin is dooran may mazeed tradinh nahi karta hoon bul kay fresh ho kay phr say new mood say sabar r experience say losses kay trading karata hoon or wo galti dobara nahin karta hoon jo pehle ke ho.

Banned zexi rauf is an unknown quantity at this point zexi rauf's Avatar
    Thanks
    salam
    after getting a heavy loss i feel not happy i am very sad because i loss my money which i earn that is very bad feeling for me but i like forex i love forex

Senior Member tayyabaslam909 is an unknown quantity at this point tayyabaslam909's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i gat healivy lose i am very unhappy so this is not for me so whan i think this is all my foalt so i am mange this lose so this work give ma any time los and some time profit

Senior Member haseeb00 is an unknown quantity at this point haseeb00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    zaahir c baat hai yaar bura feel hota hai jab loss hojata hai to par apne loss ko dil pe mat lagan warna agey nahi barh sakoge us loss se seekhna jab hi agaey barh sakoge warna loss hi loss hoga soo do work head then u earn good

Senior Member Asaddar is an unknown quantity at this point Asaddar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jb aap ko loss ho to aap is ko chor na dain balke apni galti se samjain aur next time dehan rakhain .apni limet kam rakhain aur jo deal ek dafa plus main jay us se prfit le lain . SL Aur TP ka istmal krain kioun k ye aap ko bohat faida dete hain .muje jb loss huwa tha us ki waja ye thi k main ne SL nai lagaya tha .SL aap ka account bacha leta hai .

Member raza is an unknown quantity at this point raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Facing a huge loss is not easy for any one to be relax in short time it takes much time to be normal and come back in state of thinking proper as one looses all his money and all source of getting profit if he is the person of getting posting bonus and if he lost all his amount in one attack of loss.

Senior Member Hussain151214 is an unknown quantity at this point Hussain151214's Avatar
    Thanks
    nothing but learn more that i don't forget that deal, and keep in mind all the time that when i had taken a mistake and i had get loss and don't do it again, and when you don't repeat your mistake again on that time your success starts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 359 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)