+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 359 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Member Ballu is an unknown quantity at this point Ballu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its obvious u will feel sad aur aap ko guss bhi ayega

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fx72 is an unknown quantity at this point fx72's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some time we face a big loss in trading.but mere khyal me hume uc time pe disheart nai hona chye and full emotions k sath khud ko controll karna chye ku k hum sabi janty hn k ye aik bht hi risky business ha yha per loss b hota ha and profit b so hume chye k hum apni uc galti se seekhn and next time uc galati se avoid karn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned korbosli is an unknown quantity at this point korbosli's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not good but not every time i loss my 100$ in one day than i live all day a bit sad but ofter next day i can do try again to recover my loss because i know i loss my money due to reason of bad money management

Senior Member allihafatima123 is on a distinguished road allihafatima123's Avatar
    Thanks
    usually when i suffer loss in this business i donot feel much dissapointed because i think that loss is a part of this business and also we have to suffer loss in every condition but usually when i suffer a high loss i feel very sad after all my much earning is destroyed but also after facing much loss i work hard.

Senior Member Abdul wasey is on a distinguished road Abdul wasey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother jab mujay heavy loss hota hai tou kafi bura feel hota hai tou mein apni mistake ko samjhne ki khushish kerta ho or us ko khatam kerne ki khushish kerta ho , or maximum time apna other website per ya phr demo per guzarata ho ta k again mujay loss na ho .

Junior Member kamakichi is an unknown quantity at this point kamakichi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beside it using money management also give significant impact to our safety in trading and By learned and demo practice more and more we will become a good trader as well we can not fully avoid loss in forex market how much we try as well aggressive behavior only those traders may can control till If we want to make profit consistently we need to learn more and more about forex trading

Junior Member kamakichi is an unknown quantity at this point kamakichi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact forex market is really hard to understand so that if you be careless then you let alone very important that greed is eliminated entire from our system namely We must not be use high risk for making high profit in the Forex and we should to control our greed to make long term trade after all We must trade carefully and properly to be save from loss ourselves and our money that well it is good questioni mean if you are very careful in the forex then you can avoid the losses in the forex another side if you are skill then you will be a gainer

Banned Camry2014 is an unknown quantity at this point Camry2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    tarding forex is so risky bussns too much and you feel good learning forex as a mercantilism. he can study winged because he has specified psychogenic level and he can gain money from this construction easily by learning all

Senior Member wongfx is an unknown quantity at this point wongfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss is a very hated by all traders, but a lot of traders are not able to rise from the loss so that they always complain about their fate misadventures in the forex market which is always experienced loss. when they do not know where the their error.

Member tisa14 is an unknown quantity at this point tisa14's Avatar
    Thanks
    nonetheless i am not really got heavy damage however just once when i damage our 80$ at some point as compared to when i stay right through the day a bit unfortunate however ofter overnight i can do test all over again to recoup our damage. I will be very annoyed now. Yet I am going to not really stop trying our hope. I am going to locate our weakness and can test all over again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 359 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)