+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 359 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Senior Member leonardo is an unknown quantity at this point leonardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nobody want to make loss in forex business but anyway loss is a must in forex and we must experience it but i am new in forex trading so i do not know how to avoid losses in forex trading so i cannot tell you any thing about losses but i know that we can avoid losses in every field of life by concentration and So you can reduce your loss probability that is avoid from loss is so much difficult because if this problem avoid all the trader then there are no loser person in the Forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member preimangan is an unknown quantity at this point preimangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can avoid loss by learning a lot from Forex and its trading but loss is a must in Forex weather you are a professional or not you can only minimize your loss by trading accurately therefore There are no such strategies that guarantee to avoid loss only learn about forex forum immediately collect a wonderful experience namely if we do demo practice then we will get good experience and we can catch our mistake

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mralishah is an unknown quantity at this point Mralishah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhe yaad hai jab mjhe phli baar loss huwa tha toh kam tha so mjhe koi masla nai huwa mene easily apny ap ko relax kia or jald hi loss ko recover kar lia mene so dear mjhe pata tha k forex main jis ko loss na ho wo trader hi nai hai so forex main loss or profit dono hi hoty hain humain har waqat tayar rehna chaiye or loss hony k bad apni mistakes se sabak lena chaiye .

Senior Member bilal0000 is on a distinguished road bilal0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe in prays and good luck but if i face heavy lose in forex trading business then i feel very upset and very bad feeling about trading business.

Senior Member ludric is an unknown quantity at this point ludric's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is bad, its because lack of knowledge we cant earn much profits and we can trade easily because sometimes we use are luck in this trading thats why we earn. We need more knowledge and we should practice more to explore more experience.

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will feel really suck if I get a heave loss...or even I get margin call...I am feeling sick of that...there are no one trader that would let their self to getting loss and loss all the time...the one thing that we want from forex trading is just profit and profit in everytime we trade...thats it...

Banned madafaka is an unknown quantity at this point madafaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by azamkmando View Post
    losses and profits are the part of this trading if we get profit here we also suffer with loss. so when i suffer with loss then i just analyse my mistakes and prepare myself not to repeat these mistakes again in future. after loss i start making new strategy and work hard in order not to suffer with loss.
    I think it is the best step when we experience a loss. as indeed of every loss, there is always a lesson. we have to evaluate and find out what mistakes we did, thus causing a loss. then we learn, how to improve our skills in the trade, and trying not to repeat such mistakes. I'm sure it will make us better.

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we get lose in forex trading , may be we will feel sad because we lose our money in forex
    market but we have to evaluate our trade so we can know what is the right thing to make profit.

Senior Member Imperial81101 is an unknown quantity at this point Imperial81101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear jab bhi koi loss hota hai apko maloom hona chaheye ke insan ki kiya feelings ho sakti hai us time insan ko kuch bhi acha nahi lagta aur different people ki different feelings hoti hain

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we get lose in forex trading , may be we will feel sad because we lose our money in forex
    market but we have to evaluate our trade so we can know what is the right thing to make profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 359 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)