+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 359 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Senior Member kapal api is an unknown quantity at this point kapal api's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sabri View Post
    always i feel unhappy in the begin when i do a heavy loss but after when i take it from the posative position i feel happy because it can be a good lecon that make me taking ideas from my errors because they can hep me a lot to do another idea and always it make me advance in the right way there is nothing became without lossing
    That is same with my felt when i am getting v]heavy loss , that is why forex market always give the pressure of our emotions , I think that we are unhappy when get heavy loss is normal because we are human beings , For that we have to learn how to control ourselves when at that condition to make us being stables in any conditions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nofacebook is an unknown quantity at this point nofacebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new in trading abi mujhy trading start kiay ziada arsa ni huwa soo abhi tuk na mujhy koi profit huwa or na koi heavy loss mujhy to bss aik chota sa loss huwa ghalti ki wajh sy jis ka kafi afsos huwa mujhy or ab mai koshish kro ga k dubara koi loss na ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member moniakter is an unknown quantity at this point moniakter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am very disappointed AND don't learn what information on in order to do... my partner and i feel hopeless IN ADDITION TO offer up your current hope with regard to living.... 1 week we simply think regarding MY PERSONAL losses This what i have carried out to be able to me... most THE moneys zero away ALONG WITH dream broke down pertaining to obtaining losses..

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading me her trader heavy loss karnay kay bad sad feel karta hai.Me heavy loss honay kay bad apna emotions ko control karta ho.Our next trading per concentrate karta ho.Our apnay loss ko cover kernay kay laye hard working karta ho.

Senior Member sabri is an unknown quantity at this point sabri's Avatar
    Thanks
    always i feel unhappy in the begin when i do a heavy loss but after when i take it from the posative position i feel happy because it can be a good lecon that make me taking ideas from my errors because they can hep me a lot to do another idea and always it make me advance in the right way there is nothing became without lossing

Senior Member kabolkoat543 is an unknown quantity at this point kabolkoat543's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I reason very unsuccessful and don't bang what near to do and experience hopeless and render up the wish for experience 1 period I upright judge of my losses that what i score done to me,all my moneys go inaccurate and imaging broke fallen for having losses.

Senior Member marsi is an unknown quantity at this point marsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to stand to see the movement of the market to determine and analyze to find where my mistake that resulted in trading losses much
    if it can solve the problems that I prefer to rest

Senior Member duku is an unknown quantity at this point duku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we have to be patient and be ready to manage capital well and we should cease trading in the event of a loss, and that is the important thing, because in forex never force myself it is a bad thing and as a trader must all run with the readiness and we must remain ready and focused.

Junior Member forex491 is an unknown quantity at this point forex491's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G,haan heavy loss ke baad to har koi tension le leta hai loss ke baad to insaan ka dil be toot jata hai lekin behtreen insaan wo hai jo assey hallat main be himmat nahi harta blkey puri jaddujehad key saath kam karyta hai.

Member klotak is an unknown quantity at this point klotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we have to be patient and to recovery loss we have to wait for us to lost tempers and all it took were good and proper and in accordance with our time and it was very nice and as traders we should be patient and all need readiness.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 359 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 322 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)