+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 359 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Junior Member sonai is an unknown quantity at this point sonai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    however i will be not really acquired large burning however just once my partner and i burning our 200$ a single morning as compared to my partner and i dwell all day somewhat unhappy however ofter following day i will accomplish try out all over again to recuperate our burning mainly because i understand my partner and i burning our dollars as a result of cause connected with undesirable dollars supervision so with in the following month my partner and i retrieve our burning and start agian trade with dollars supervision.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member osayu_wamen is an unknown quantity at this point osayu_wamen's Avatar
    Thanks
    within the last few calendar month we have looses your a few of the hundred buck stability and also we have think that we all abandon this company to the loosing around the exchanging sites and also we have disharded and also although simply by friend encourge us and also we have began all over again this types of the task around the exchanging sites consequently we should function.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kajoldewon is an unknown quantity at this point kajoldewon's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very difficult to describe the feelings of losing a really character total as in this someone we are often more frustrated and the only bleach which I mostly try is that I sign watching any comedy picture so that I can head my self act and can not pretend other transaction which may also entity loss as in this example our mind stop thinking.

Senior Member fahad.aktar is an unknown quantity at this point fahad.aktar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i get huge loss in my trading thereafter i never watch market on that day and pass time with surveillance receiver or going journey to station.to me this is the strain of the trading so we should assume this and this can be many symptomless to us if we do the sect object and plan it can be more well to us in the best way

Senior Member sheikhbd05 is an unknown quantity at this point sheikhbd05's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not got heavy loss but one time I loss my 200$ in one day than I live all day a bit sad but offer next day I can do try again to recover my loss because I know I loss my money due to reason of bad money management so with in next month I recover my loss and start again trade with money management

Senior Member dhakal is an unknown quantity at this point dhakal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haa ye ak bahut hi bare issue hai , ke jab bhi bahut hi jayada loss hoti hai to kaya feel hoti hai , ,mmujhe to algte hai ki tab lagte hai ki sayda mai ye risk nahi uthata to mujhe aise traded nahi karna chaiye tha .etc. etc . lakin ak bat or bhi hai hame jab bhi bahut loss hoti hai to hame ye bhi malum ho jati hai ki trading ke time par hame jarur kuch na kuchgalti huye hai , or is ke liye hi hame loss uthana pare , agar ham us loss se apne galti ko sudharke fir se trading karte hai to hame fir loss hone ki chance nahi hoti hai .

Senior Member Zaheer is on a distinguished road Zaheer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ofcourse my dear bht hi zada bura feel hota hai kahin dil nahi lagta apne oper ghusa ata rehta hai me phr bahar doston k pass ja kr khud ko relax krta hun. or koshish krta hun k ab ainda koi bht bara loss na ho mujh se mujhe 3 saal hogae trading krte howe me loss se bachne k liye ab bhi demo per practice krta hun.

Member shoaibaslam123 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaibaslam123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    abhi tak to men sirf forex forum pr he hun abhi men demo account chla raha hun iks lye miujhe abhi tak koi loss nae hoga or men pehle apne demo account se axhi tarah training karonga or phr bad men insta forex pr trading take men bhari loss se bach sakon

Member 1778 is an unknown quantity at this point 1778's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i fell very unhappy for the heavy loss, this is not good for me, i can not imagine this any time this is very bad for me in the trading time. i know i loss my money due to reason of bad money management so with in next month i recover my loss and start agian trade with money management

Senior Member ak1 is an unknown quantity at this point ak1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this a natural phenomena that if some one loss then it is so sad and no one can control emotions I should do a long struggle to get experience of trading.I do not do Forex work that day and i have started again this types of the hundred dollar balance and i have feel that .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 359 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)