+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 359 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Hybrid View

Senior Member profit virus is on a distinguished road profit virus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thumbs up How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

When i get huge loss in my trading thereafter i never watch market on that day and spend time with watch television or going journey to outstation.

Because i need energy,stress free and tension less mind for forecasting future trade.

Share your experience with me.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to profit virus For This Useful Post:

Ajaj Group (2013-10-15), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), ayesha02 (2019-02-18), babatunde77 (2021-05-21), Hayat (2018-11-17), mehro (2019-02-09), ntn (2019-09-03), shazadhakeem (2018-01-28), zunaira_waris (2017-10-24)

Banned nilalo is an unknown quantity at this point nilalo's Avatar
    Thanks
    i fell very unhappy for the heavy loss, this is not good for me, i can not imagine this any time this is very bad for me in the trading time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nilalo For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), zohaib1 (2019-11-30)

Member FPK is on a distinguished road FPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    still i am not got heavy loss but one time i loss my 200$ in one day than i live all day a bit sad but ofter next day i can do try again to recover my loss because i know i loss my money due to reason of bad money management so with in next month i recover my loss and start agian trade with money management

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FPK For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), ntn (2019-09-03)

Member saam is on a distinguished road saam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How do you feel after getting heavy loss ?

After getting heavy LOSS My account was at 0.08$ on last THURSDAY...I was really very uncomfortable ...However I have withdrawn the 200$ this month...So I invested the same and again NOW I am really enjoying the FOREX in another way....BUT I was quiet worry at the same time....

Senior Member somaz is an unknown quantity at this point somaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    i feel very disappointed and don't know what about to do... i feel hopeless and give up the hope for living.... 1 week i just think of my losses that what i have done to me... all my moneys go away and dream broke down for having losses..

Senior Member gking is an unknown quantity at this point gking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g agr ap ko heavy loss ho tu apko is se zyda seekhna chahea or is se lesson lena chahea ye ak acha business hai or apki life ko happy bna sakte hain ye hamari life ko change kar sakta hai.

Senior Member luck0 is an unknown quantity at this point luck0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g agr is me loss ho jae tu kisi ko himmat ni harni chahea or agr is me mjhe hojae tu ye koi bari problem ni hai is se me apni faults ko tek karne ki koshsh karonga.

Senior Member facebok1 is an unknown quantity at this point facebok1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g mjhe tu loss k bad bhut bura lagta hai but me ye soch kar comedown ho jata hun k is se hamenbht seekhne ka b moka milta hai.

Senior Member rrm.abdul is an unknown quantity at this point rrm.abdul's Avatar
    Thanks
    still i'm not got significant loss however just one occasion i loss my 200$ in thusme point|in the future someday than i live all day a trifle unhappy however ofter next day i will do attempt once more to recover my loss as a result of i do know i loss my cash as a result of reason of dangerous cash management so with in next month i recover my loss and begin again trade with cash management

Member chal is on a distinguished road chal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muja as ka bara ma aysa lagta ha ka agra ahmy yah achi kam lagta ha toh muja as ka bara ma yah kahan hota ha ka agara hmy aysa ma bohot achi kam karna oarta ha jo joy ba he kar sakta ha as ma.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 359 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)