+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 359 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've suffered huge losses and I always look for reasons why I can lose and in the end I find that my losses come from many open positions, after which I am more cautious and never more than 2 open currency positions. and Trying to find the best way to stay in Forex There are no shortcut options to avoid losses in forex that you can minimize your losses and maximize your profits by following the right money risk and trading management system also Experience can only help a trader to use an order stop loss effectively in accordance with the trade stops when the currency becomes uncontrollable than we expected until you have to have sufficient knowledge about trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to laktasin For This Useful Post:

Muhammad1214 (2018-07-31)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have good skills about forex because your capital is too important for you and your business, then I think money management and good strategy and learn a lot about this forex is the main advice to reduce the losses after all I think people should start forex trading with experience so that they can protect themselves lost can be protected in Forex trading by using stop losing and we have to rest so we can be more calm and no more emotion, because I think the business is very good indeed and we should be able to walk with well and everything will be very good and we should be able to do it with a patient then all will be very good and that is very good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think as a trader we have to control your emotions, and lose big when we are stressed, so we have to be able to manage them once and not forward, very bad trade and we should be able to control everything well. to focus. and feeling so bad, I feel disappointed but we have to remember it, emotional control is an important factor for our trade success that is the key to success but I prefer to leave forex on this day, because if you take a decision when you are sad, maybe you will take the wrong and it will increase your losses

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rarabudig For This Useful Post:

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after getting a big loss I am definitely worried and angry but only for some time because it is not a solution and after that I will start again to recover and get but this time I will not make the same mistake which is the reason of loss in my past and of course I feel sad because what I lost is money from my effort. But the most important action is that I make my mistake and try not to make them in the future. I dance to one entity that if you do not modify, you can never win. So I make a lot of bad ones and try to get back my damned quantity.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A positive attitude is very important to trade in forex so one has to control his emotions for big losses because part of every business other than one today you will lose the next day you can earn more so try again the strategy should be applied. and Forex is a very risky and profitable business in the world so if you do not control your losses then you can not be a successful trader in the Forex market because of that loss but by understanding the market I do not have to deal with losses It is impossible to protect losses for traders in any case, Loss is part of any type of business so you have to learn strategies to keep you from being confused at any time

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Our losses are unavoidable but we can minimize losses but not discipline by trading system rules that are impossible to avoid losses every trader must have a loss but we can reduce our losses by our strategy This is the best way to protect your account and not use SL create You are vulnerable to get MC then He has the ability to learn from previous mistakes that in forex business give us a chance to get a profit or not so the most important thing is we can manged our risk and of course I feel sad because what I lost is money result my work. But the most serious thing is that I justify my mistake and try not to repeat it with a ride. I have one action that if you do not modify, you can never win. So my production is much harder and trying to get my back wrong.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically if someone is taking a high risk without a real conception, he can lose easily but at the same time if anyone is taking the risk with the right conception, he might win like a game. With good discipline and emotional control it will help to make wise decisions. When trading, instead of He has to make a good strategy and risk management can also save traders from losses than ding plan will make our account can last long and Losses always make traders panic and I am no different from others, whenever I face a loss then the feeling I'm no better. But I've tried to overcome the reason for loss because of unavoidable losses in forex trading and experienced traders are also struggling in this business.
    I would like to suggest all newcomers that they do not have to worry if they face the harm they should learn from their mistakes to get useful results.

Member abas will become famous soon enough abas will become famous soon enough abas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course I feel sad because what I lost is money from my effort. But the most important goal is that I am aware of my mistakes and try not to continue them in the future. I copulate with one attribute that if you are not liberal, you can never win. So I lined up harder and tried to get back the total I wasted. and money management risk management are also protected against losses and forex business accounts In forex trading you have to trade too much with caution and technically if you fall in greed of profits then you should lose your account so that forex trading up and down trading charts as To protect ourselves from losses in the forex trading business we need to have a lot of trading and analyzing knowledge, not to avoid losses, you have learned more about Forex trading

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without money management, you may lose all your deposits then to protect your account and make your account secure actually you can use good money management and put a stop loss on your trades in fact avoid losses during trading is more important because a consistent loss can lose all capital from the merchant then reduce the losses always keep your stop loss going so that your position can not be closed during to stop the loss if the rate comes closer to the stop loss you add more funds to keep stopping further losses and still i did not get big loss but one time I lost my $ 200 in one day than I live all day a little sad but again the next day I can try again to recover my losses because I know I lost my money for bad money management reasons so with next month I am Reduce my losses and start trading agian with money management. You can win. Good luck my frndzzz .

Member raza2018 will become famous soon enough raza2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    I fell very unhappy for the heavy loss, this is not good for me, i can not imagine this any time this is very bad for me in the trading time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 359 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)