के नये स्टार्टाप बोनस के साथ कोई
भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  1. InstaForex affiliate program - the highest rewards on Forex! Earn by attracting clients! We pay up to 67% from company's profit!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 322 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322
Results 3,211 to 3,216 of 3216

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Member ooredo will become famous soon enough ooredo will become famous soon enough ooredo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    55.50 USD
    Thanks
    I think loss is a common problem of any business. This opinion is for forex. I always remember that profit and loss are part of the business. After getting a huge loss, at first I felt very helpless but after sometimes I took unlimited hope in my mind and according to this continued to progress to prosper in forex fild. Humans can also feel after experiencing heavy losses. Some people feel very, very serious after getting a loss from the forex business and some have felt a good situation but they changed their business in a positive position.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ooredo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. Lamborghini
    Junior Member waseemdaniyal is on a distinguished road waseemdaniyal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    profit or loss is the part of any business agar ap ko forex main heavy loss hota hai to ap ko himat nahi harni chahiye balke apni learning ko behter karna chahiye mayoos nahi hona chahiye is se ap ka confidence level kam hojaega jis se ap ko nuqsan hoga.

Member wosh will become famous soon enough wosh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    54.54 USD
    Thanks
    I think loss is a common problem of any business. This opinion is for forex. I always remember that profit and loss are part of the business. After getting a big loss, at first I felt very helpless but after sometimes I took unlimited hope in my mind and according to this continued to progress to prosper in forex fild. Humans can also feel after experiencing heavy losses. Some people feel very, very serious after getting a loss from the forex business and some have felt a good situation but they changed their business in a positive position.

Junior Member Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1.01 USD
    Thanks
    Good points..i agree dear...me b big loses k bad trade close kar k apne mind ko fresh karne ki try karti hun.q k mujhe b next time trading k liye energy ki jarorat hoti hai.Lekin dear mery khyal se hmen losses ki reasons pr b ghor karna chaye taky next time hm in mistakes ko avoid kar saken jin se loss hoa tha.

Senior Member ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    88.91 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 Times in 645 Posts
    if i have bear some loss after some time and then on that time i feels so stress and i trying hard to leave this stress and earn in the future so it is possible for me to earn and learn from this forum so it is a good chance for me to earn from here.

8. Huracan
    Member nick will become famous soon enough nick's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    57.41 USD
    Thanks
    I think everyone who is normal and normal will not feel right with big losses, now there is one thing that is true if we are serious in this business, there is no reason to rise in big losses. Typical trading is a small amount of lost and small income. This small amount varies depending on the economic strength of this account. Stop loss is the best solution for you to protect your account from going bankrupt and empty as a matter of fact that losses and profits are normal for all types of trading and also specifically for Forex trading. But we can get more money on this platform and if you don't learn it first so that you don't win in a real account as if it also depends on how you can invest your money like but not disciplined by the rules trading system.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 322 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322