+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 359 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always feel unhappy at the beginning when I suffer a big loss but after that I take it from a posis position I feel happy because it can be a good lecon that makes me take the idea of my mistakes because they can make me do many other ideas and always make I advanced in the right way nothing became without loss. That's the same as I felt when I got a big loss, that's why the forex market always puts our emotional pressure on, I think that we are not happy when getting big losses is normal because we are human, for that we must learn to control ourselves when in conditions it makes us into stables under any conditions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I felt so happy that I could end my trade for a while and then I started doing some other things like watching movies or television and then after a few days I started trading with a new mindset and recovering all my losses. Remember that every trader gets a loss in his life so that is a natural thing. So we have to learn more because we want to get more from Forex, we have enough knowledge and experience about the forex business to benefit from this business in fact, you will be able to get a good idea about forex trading. You will be able to protect the form of loss alone. I am disciplined in trading and I trade for short targets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    SL or hedging can protect us from further losses and can make our account last long in this business as well and follow daily support and resistance and wait until it has been done than past history says that high risk takers get double the returns that You need to create a good trading strategy to get a good amount of money from Forex. If we experience a big loss than we feel very tense and stressed in our minds. You must be able to manage money well to avoid large losses. You have to make your mind cool by doing some fun activities and having to spend time in a relaxed atmosphere.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that it's only natural that the trader feels tense after losing weight especially if he loses all of his capital. I also feel the tension and worries about trading in the future but after a few times I realized that it was a writtens in my destiny to be faced as a loss. !!! This is the worst feeling you will get in forex, especially if you enter a lot, your brain will stop working and you will think only in revenge, I don't like trading after this happens, I prefer to stay out.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think everyone who is normal and normal will not feel right with big losses, now there is one thing that is true if we are serious in this business, there is no reason to rise in big losses. Typical trading is a small amount of lost and small income. This small amount varies depending on the economic strength of this account. Stop loss is the best solution for you to protect your account from going bankrupt and empty as a matter of fact that losses and profits are normal for all types of trading and also specifically for Forex trading. But we can get more money on this platform and if you don't learn it first so that you don't win in a real account as if it also depends on how you can invest your money like but not disciplined by the rules trading system.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i have bear some loss after some time and then on that time i feels so stress and i trying hard to leave this stress and earn in the future so it is possible for me to earn and learn from this forum so it is a good chance for me to earn from here.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-09-24), Connect009 (2018-10-30), Experttrader (2018-11-23), Farooq007 (2018-09-27), forexrunner (2018-09-30), gmails (2018-09-24), Hoorain (2018-10-30), mehro (2018-09-30), Sakoon (2018-11-11), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Member Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good points..i agree dear...me b big loses k bad trade close kar k apne mind ko fresh karne ki try karti hun.q k mujhe b next time trading k liye energy ki jarorat hoti hai.Lekin dear mery khyal se hmen losses ki reasons pr b ghor karna chaye taky next time hm in mistakes ko avoid kar saken jin se loss hoa tha.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think loss is a common problem of any business. This opinion is for forex. I always remember that profit and loss are part of the business. After getting a big loss, at first I felt very helpless but after sometimes I took unlimited hope in my mind and according to this continued to progress to prosper in forex fild. Humans can also feel after experiencing heavy losses. Some people feel very, very serious after getting a loss from the forex business and some have felt a good situation but they changed their business in a positive position.

Junior Member waseemdaniyal will become famous soon enough waseemdaniyal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit or loss is the part of any business agar ap ko forex main heavy loss hota hai to ap ko himat nahi harni chahiye balke apni learning ko behter karna chahiye mayoos nahi hona chahiye is se ap ka confidence level kam hojaega jis se ap ko nuqsan hoga.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think loss is a common problem of any business. This opinion is for forex. I always remember that profit and loss are part of the business. After getting a huge loss, at first I felt very helpless but after sometimes I took unlimited hope in my mind and according to this continued to progress to prosper in forex fild. Humans can also feel after experiencing heavy losses. Some people feel very, very serious after getting a loss from the forex business and some have felt a good situation but they changed their business in a positive position.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ooredo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 359 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)