+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 359 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Junior Member Naveel123 is on a distinguished road Naveel123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After getting havy losses we got depressed and not doing our real trading so don't be depressed in trading and with losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ntn View Post
    Yes sir jab ham forex mien kaam karte hien tu ham as mien ye jan lete hien k ye hi sab sy acha h aur ham ko as mien hi kaam karna hota h agar ham as mien kaam karte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee hamain as mien bhoot hi behtreen kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien behtreen kaam kar k as mien behtreen kamaee karna hota h aur apni zindgi ko asan banana hota h as lyee ham ko as mien kan Karna hota h.
    Khair mujhe tu abhi heavy loss ni howa kiunke ke mien small capital invest krta hn.is mien heavy loss ka khtra ni hota or thora boht profit mil hi jata he.waise bhi mien stop loss or take profit ka use krta hn.jis se loss ke kam chance hoten hen.agr thora thora boht loss hojay tu preshan hota hn.lakin phir himat se kam le kr trading krta hn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir jab ham forex mien kaam karte hien tu ham as mien ye jan lete hien k ye hi sab sy acha h aur ham ko as mien hi kaam karna hota h agar ham as mien kaam karte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee hamain as mien bhoot hi behtreen kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien behtreen kaam kar k as mien behtreen kamaee karna hota h aur apni zindgi ko asan banana hota h as lyee ham ko as mien kan Karna hota h.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by magic View Post
    I never got a big loss. I always make a profit but a few times I get a loss in a small trade and then next time I take a double lot size and I can recover the loss and I can continue trading and Obviously We Feel Bad When Big Losses occur, Success in Forex depends on our knowledge and experience. If we have good knowledge and experience, no one can stop being a successful Forex trader.
    bhai ji forex trader ko agar ess business me loss hota hai to koi bhi trader ho usko dukh hota he hai,esme trader ko apne loss ko recover karne ka plan banana chahiye esme trader apni galti se khud market me learn karke chalenga to uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme jald baaji nahi karna chahiye.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never got a big loss. I always make a profit but a few times I get a loss in a small trade and then next time I take a double lot size and I can recover the loss and I can continue trading and Obviously We Feel Bad When Big Losses occur, Success in Forex depends on our knowledge and experience. If we have good knowledge and experience, no one can stop being a successful Forex trader.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not happy with big losses, this isn't good for me, I can't imagine this anytime, I feel very disappointed and don't know what to do ... I feel hopeless and give up hope for life. I also felt tension and worries about future trading, but after a few times I realized that it was written in my destiny. And yes my dear this is the best business to go online and we got a very good profit so I thought we could profit because we could I think this is a different business for all other businesses and we get ions that are very good profit so this is the best business for all students and girls and boys and this is best for students and they can all work very easily so this is the best business in our world.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a way of life where if you lose something you can get it back, but every time we face a loss in forex, we feel a little loss in our lives several times a trader can make him selfish but he knows that he can do it work in a better way. and there were no serious accidents, but I had an accident at $ 200 per day, if I felt that day felt a little more damaged, but the next day I tried even to compensate for this incidentally, because I knew, I knew that I had management money my money is bad because of poverty, now rearrange your displeasure and repeat to exchange money management

9. The Following User Says Thank You to darmanap For This Useful Post:

sanjaya (2019-05-31)

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view, everyone is sad after suffering a big loss because no one wants to face the loss of everyone happy with the good fortune I posted here not trading when I face a loss I will share our views about the situation. and sometimes when I lose and when I lose weight I feel very sad. like before I have a lot of disadvantages in it. we have to get money in it if we will try to do more work so we can succeed in getting it.

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How do you feel after experiencing a big loss? Last month I lost a portion of a hundred-dollar balance and I felt that we were leaving the business to lose on the trading site and I had failed, but by a friend I encouraged me and I had started working on the trading site so we had to work. and losing a very bad feeling, but all that is lost will win more in forex, because of your biggest teacher loss, you learn from your mistakes every time and stay away from them in the following time...

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I am going to meet people, I am going to teach you that I am not able to teach myself why I am not going to teach them how I am doing for myself. Even when I am going to the main house, I know that I have to do a lot of work, but I do not know how to use it, but I do not know how to do it by going through the demo. I have been asked to send a message to the media.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 359 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)