+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: चिपचिपा: प्रतिबंध लगाने के लिए कारण

Senior Member ishaalsohail is an unknown quantity at this point ishaalsohail's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now sir worries starts bz its 7th of august and more then 8 hours of 7th august are spend and bounce is still pending

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 822 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by okrittim View Post
    Hello I just want to know that did you people cancelled the bonus of all Bangladeshi's members? I never spammed on this site, Is my bonus cancelled?
    Till now nobody has got paid for the month of August and Nobody's Bonus has been Cancelled....

As per Rules, IFX pays in the first seven days of Every Month and today is the Sixth Day and we have one more day to receive Bonus Amount in our Account. So we will wait till tomorrow and Hope that IFX pays us Tomorrow and if it doesn't pays us Tomorrow then there is something we have to be worried of.....

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

Senior Member okrittim is an unknown quantity at this point okrittim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello I just want to know that did you people cancelled the bonus of all Bangladeshi's members? I never spammed on this site, Is my bonus cancelled?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned morgen80 is an unknown quantity at this point morgen80's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for your answer.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 822 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by morgen80 View Post
    OK. i have read the your message to me about ban of this forum.
    and i want to ask another question
    if the posts exceed $250 a month, what will happen
    (i do not plan to do it because $250 needs a lot of posts - $250 x 4 = 1000 posts / months. 1000 : 30 = 33 posts / day)

Will they be banned ?? or they will be warned ?? or they can not post anymore ?
    or what ?
    NO, they won't be Warned or Banned if their posts reaches around or exceeds $250 a month, if their posts are good, original and within the forum rules.....

And, $250 is the limit per month and if you exceeds this limit then your posts will not be counted and you will receive only $250.

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Banned morgen80 is an unknown quantity at this point morgen80's Avatar
    Thanks
    OK. i have read the your message to me about ban of this forum.
    and i want to ask another question
    if the posts exceed $250 a month, what will happen
    (i do not plan to do it because $250 needs a lot of posts - $250 x 4 = 1000 posts / months. 1000 : 30 = 33 posts / day)

Will they be banned ?? or they will be warned ?? or they can not post anymore ?
    or what ?

Member masdarfx is an unknown quantity at this point masdarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mazprofx sir i want clarification on issues that I have encountered, why the total accumulated bonus that I get all are not entered into the total payment will I receive this month. Please help ...

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

mazprofx, sir i hope you can help me in solving the problems that I have encountered, as there are a few of my posts are not counted and are not paid. as well as the total accumulation and total bonus payment will I get is not the same and different ...

Banned muhammad ahsan is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad ahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really thank full for such a nice post regarding the spammers and i also hate all those peoples who don't work hard and copy paste the comments of other users and from other forums and i request to the administrator that delete all those accounts who works like this because this is forum should be used just for all those users who worked with complete honesty and sincerity,i also worked with sincerity and hardworking and i got lot of profit.

Senior Member WaqasKhan is an unknown quantity at this point WaqasKhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir I ma a student and live in a hostel where i use the internet of the hostel. My one friends is also using this forum to get bonus for trading. Sir plz guide me that can we use the internet at a time for posting here. Is there any problem for the same ip address???

Senior Member kashifrahija is on a distinguished road kashifrahija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir plz tell me that what is the referral bonus??It is mentioned that the referral bonus is 0.10$ per post. But last month I had received just 9$ referral bonus for 270 posts although it would be 27$ for 270 posts.

Administrator Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 391 Posts

चिपचिपा: प्रतिबंध लगाने के लिए कारण

Hi!

Everyone,

Follow Rules for Posting to get maximum bonus and bonus for all your posts, all your posts should be original, sensible and should add something to the discussion...

If you don't Follow Forum Rules For Posting then you will not get bonus for that post.

And, Avoid spamming in the forum...As, you know spammers are part of every forum...and there is always a need to Ban the spammers from the forum to keep it safe..

So, don't perform following activities if you want to stay in the Forum and enjoy monthly bonus to your InstaForex Account and have a good Healthy Trading Career...

Reasons For Getting Banned:-

1.)Posting Useless and meaning less posts or threads.
    2.)Posting Short posts (less than 2 full lines) in abundance.
    3.)Posting Copy-Paste posts.
    4.)Posting Posts or Threads from other forums.
    5.)Opening Multiple accounts.
    6.)Advertising other forum.
    7.)Spamming.
    8.)Referral Cheating.
    9.)Posting using Bots or Software.

And, to receive the bonus for all your posts, you should see that your posts are greater than 2 full lines

Note:- Post should be greater than 2 full lines this is a rule to get bonus for that post.

So, all the members are requested to follow the forum rules and avoid spamming.
    Those members who are honest will survive in this forum and the spammers will be kicked out immediately without warning if found performing any of the above activities.

Last Words :-

"All the members of this forum is requested to maintain the quality of the forum
    and try to raise the quality of the forum.==>> The Forum will reap you with bonus for a long time."

"If you try to diminish the quality of the forum or spam it ==>> The Forum will kick you out of this Community."

You Decide, What you want from this Forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SPAMMERS WILL GET BANNED
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also Considered As Spam Post.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:- 07 September 2013

Posts Are Also Considered As Spam If you are Performing Following Activities:-

- Meaningless posts or posts in foreign languages (Only English, Hindi, Hinglish are Allowed).
    - Useless posts like "thank you" "It is very good, nice and bla, bla" & others that add nothing to a
    discussion.
    - Same post repeated in several threads.
    - Posts copied from others.
    - Posts deliberately containing fake information.
    - Posting consecutively in the same thread in a short period.
    - Posts that try to trick the minimum post length requirement (by adding a repeated character for
    example:- using ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or ................. or any other character to fill space).
    - Posts that doesn't adds any meaning to the content.
    - Posts using same initial phrase like, "Yes, I know", "I think", "G haan", "ya dear" etc etc will be
    considered under spamming as they just target to earn maximum bonus with repetitive initial
    phrase.
    - Posts less than 2 lines.
    - Savage advertisement.
    - Any other abusive posting.
    Last edited by Indian Forex Admin; 2017-04-26 at 04:14 PM.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Indian Forex Admin For This Useful Post:

0007 (2021-03-19), abdulbasitch (2017-12-15), dyahfx (2018-04-27), shahg123 (2018-07-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast