+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: चिपचिपा: प्रतिबंध लगाने के लिए कारण

Member rinaji is an unknown quantity at this point rinaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not a spammer, but why my account is still invisible in every post. I waited about six months on this,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kamrankamee is an unknown quantity at this point kamrankamee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks. I am new on this forum, and i never want to block my account. So i am always keep in mind the rules of forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 822 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamza Bousselmi View Post
    hello , i have a question plz : is it real that my first 10 posts will not be counted ?
    No, your first 10 posts will be counted but only after the moderator has approved it..

And, till the moderator hasn't approved it then all your post will not appear..

So, after posting 10 posts ask the moderator (by giving a message to moderator on his visitor page) to approve your post and account, then all your post will displayed and counted and after moderators approval you will be an approved member of this forum and can post freely.

Just, you should know the rules of Posting.

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

4. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Banned Hamza Bousselmi is an unknown quantity at this point Hamza Bousselmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello , i have a question plz : is it real that my first 10 posts will not be counted ?

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I continuously post.for 2 days under live discussion. ( In Gold,silver and 5 currency pair). Also I got the bonus abut after 2 days I found that some bonus has been removed.

Is not it allowed to reply in same post ? As Live trading post can be replied everyday as I think..Let em know the rules please to reply repeatedly in same post.

Thanks in advance Moderator.

Senior Member elite is an unknown quantity at this point elite's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea thats good policy, for i see there many rubish posts in this forum.This is good omen for many of us that is working hard to do this business.Thanks for you observervation.

Senior Member asim007 is on a distinguished road asim007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for the information on the first day my posts were more than 100 but I was not aware of the rules and it was unintentionally now I have read the rules and I will strictly follow it and I will post less than 50 post everyday so I will not violate rules of the forum.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to asim007 For This Useful Post:

abdulbasitch (2017-12-15)

Member sunombre is on a distinguished road sunombre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah, it's true... there's some posts that have nosense...
    It's comprensible that if english is not your mother language, can be many mistakes, but there's some that are uninteligibles copy/paste...
    Hoping it'll changed

11. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to sunombre For This Useful Post:

Member saadtariq786 is an unknown quantity at this point saadtariq786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks i will keep in mind this secret as you mentioned.....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to saadtariq786 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 822 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saadtariq786 View Post
    i want to ask one thing that ,what is the limit of posting per day.......plz tell me because i do not count my posts per day...and if i cross the limit daily posting then what is the solution.....plzzzz tell me

No. of post per day is unlimited but the quality of the post should be good but you should not post

more than 100 posts per day, as you will be categorized under bonus hunter and can be Banned for

the same reason it will be better if you post less than 50 posts daily to avoid violation of forum

rules.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

15. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Administrator Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 391 Posts

चिपचिपा: प्रतिबंध लगाने के लिए कारण

Hi!

Everyone,

Follow Rules for Posting to get maximum bonus and bonus for all your posts, all your posts should be original, sensible and should add something to the discussion...

If you don't Follow Forum Rules For Posting then you will not get bonus for that post.

And, Avoid spamming in the forum...As, you know spammers are part of every forum...and there is always a need to Ban the spammers from the forum to keep it safe..

So, don't perform following activities if you want to stay in the Forum and enjoy monthly bonus to your InstaForex Account and have a good Healthy Trading Career...

Reasons For Getting Banned:-

1.)Posting Useless and meaning less posts or threads.
    2.)Posting Short posts (less than 2 full lines) in abundance.
    3.)Posting Copy-Paste posts.
    4.)Posting Posts or Threads from other forums.
    5.)Opening Multiple accounts.
    6.)Advertising other forum.
    7.)Spamming.
    8.)Referral Cheating.
    9.)Posting using Bots or Software.

And, to receive the bonus for all your posts, you should see that your posts are greater than 2 full lines

Note:- Post should be greater than 2 full lines this is a rule to get bonus for that post.

So, all the members are requested to follow the forum rules and avoid spamming.
    Those members who are honest will survive in this forum and the spammers will be kicked out immediately without warning if found performing any of the above activities.

Last Words :-

"All the members of this forum is requested to maintain the quality of the forum
    and try to raise the quality of the forum.==>> The Forum will reap you with bonus for a long time."

"If you try to diminish the quality of the forum or spam it ==>> The Forum will kick you out of this Community."

You Decide, What you want from this Forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SPAMMERS WILL GET BANNED
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also Considered As Spam Post.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:- 07 September 2013

Posts Are Also Considered As Spam If you are Performing Following Activities:-

- Meaningless posts or posts in foreign languages (Only English, Hindi, Hinglish are Allowed).
    - Useless posts like "thank you" "It is very good, nice and bla, bla" & others that add nothing to a
    discussion.
    - Same post repeated in several threads.
    - Posts copied from others.
    - Posts deliberately containing fake information.
    - Posting consecutively in the same thread in a short period.
    - Posts that try to trick the minimum post length requirement (by adding a repeated character for
    example:- using ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or ................. or any other character to fill space).
    - Posts that doesn't adds any meaning to the content.
    - Posts using same initial phrase like, "Yes, I know", "I think", "G haan", "ya dear" etc etc will be
    considered under spamming as they just target to earn maximum bonus with repetitive initial
    phrase.
    - Posts less than 2 lines.
    - Savage advertisement.
    - Any other abusive posting.
    Last edited by Indian Forex Admin; 2017-04-26 at 04:14 PM.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Indian Forex Admin For This Useful Post:

0007 (2021-03-19), abdulbasitch (2017-12-15), dyahfx (2018-04-27), shahg123 (2018-07-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast