+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: चिपचिपा: प्रतिबंध लगाने के लिए कारण

Senior Member Looser is on a distinguished road Looser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to all dear members, our forum is a great forum and is giving us great opertunity so please try to be honest with those great people who gave us very much of their time and caring to help many of us become successful forex traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    first of all thanks admin and i will bear in mind this secret as you mentioned and i am strictly following the forum rules.initially i made a mistake but that was unintentinal but even than after that i became more careful in postings.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member indianpk01 is on a distinguished road indianpk01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr ham inko follow kran to success hasil kr skta ha kuch trader ata han lakin jab wo cheating krta han to bannad ho jata han lkin wo apni galti ko tasleem ni krta forex sab ko ak jaisa behieve dete ha equil right dete ha jis sa hma forex sa love ha ..

Banned Thunderboy is an unknown quantity at this point Thunderboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am newbie at this forum i had never seen before a forum where you learn , earn , chat , experts everything is here . i am very thankful to Admin, Moderator , and all senior members who is sharing thought , their technique , experience. i am feeling great to be part of this forum.

Thank You All Loved it

Senior Member goshee is on a distinguished road goshee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok thanks for sharing such a nice and usefull info thats why i m still worried about 2 days that why are my posts are rejected by forum admin because i m stil typing with good posts and try to make good work but now i find my bad things that i do in post i post the thread with all the means of quality that forum needs but now i m happy to see your post on the forum that at least we shoud type 2 ful line in the forum to get bonus.

Senior Member saud is an unknown quantity at this point saud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really helpful. Thanks for your kind post, but I just wanted to confirm that is that illegal of making more than one account. I just joined this forum a little while ago and don't know if I can open more than one account or not. Please clarify thanks.

Senior Member wahid04 is an unknown quantity at this point wahid04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yah i understand of this i am new in the forum ut i have lots of experience of trading. so i will give you segetion and i give you all my geusses of market like Gold. Oil etc i hate cheters i will never cheat you.

Banned prince sami is an unknown quantity at this point prince sami's Avatar
    Thanks
    main jb post krta hun tu ye show hota hy or meray account main 160+ posts thi but 1 july ko 0 zero posts ho gai iss ki kya waja hy kindly guide me about it adear admi

Redirecting...

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so

Junior Member kash4455 is an unknown quantity at this point kash4455's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok sir g.....i shall always remember your rules and follow this strickly.

Junior Member uzairrashid is an unknown quantity at this point uzairrashid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me ne abhi start kia he, yeh meray kiye achi khabar he, me is amal karo ga

Administrator Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 391 Posts

चिपचिपा: प्रतिबंध लगाने के लिए कारण

Hi!

Everyone,

Follow Rules for Posting to get maximum bonus and bonus for all your posts, all your posts should be original, sensible and should add something to the discussion...

If you don't Follow Forum Rules For Posting then you will not get bonus for that post.

And, Avoid spamming in the forum...As, you know spammers are part of every forum...and there is always a need to Ban the spammers from the forum to keep it safe..

So, don't perform following activities if you want to stay in the Forum and enjoy monthly bonus to your InstaForex Account and have a good Healthy Trading Career...

Reasons For Getting Banned:-

1.)Posting Useless and meaning less posts or threads.
    2.)Posting Short posts (less than 2 full lines) in abundance.
    3.)Posting Copy-Paste posts.
    4.)Posting Posts or Threads from other forums.
    5.)Opening Multiple accounts.
    6.)Advertising other forum.
    7.)Spamming.
    8.)Referral Cheating.
    9.)Posting using Bots or Software.

And, to receive the bonus for all your posts, you should see that your posts are greater than 2 full lines

Note:- Post should be greater than 2 full lines this is a rule to get bonus for that post.

So, all the members are requested to follow the forum rules and avoid spamming.
    Those members who are honest will survive in this forum and the spammers will be kicked out immediately without warning if found performing any of the above activities.

Last Words :-

"All the members of this forum is requested to maintain the quality of the forum
    and try to raise the quality of the forum.==>> The Forum will reap you with bonus for a long time."

"If you try to diminish the quality of the forum or spam it ==>> The Forum will kick you out of this Community."

You Decide, What you want from this Forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SPAMMERS WILL GET BANNED
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also Considered As Spam Post.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:- 07 September 2013

Posts Are Also Considered As Spam If you are Performing Following Activities:-

- Meaningless posts or posts in foreign languages (Only English, Hindi, Hinglish are Allowed).
    - Useless posts like "thank you" "It is very good, nice and bla, bla" & others that add nothing to a
    discussion.
    - Same post repeated in several threads.
    - Posts copied from others.
    - Posts deliberately containing fake information.
    - Posting consecutively in the same thread in a short period.
    - Posts that try to trick the minimum post length requirement (by adding a repeated character for
    example:- using ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or ................. or any other character to fill space).
    - Posts that doesn't adds any meaning to the content.
    - Posts using same initial phrase like, "Yes, I know", "I think", "G haan", "ya dear" etc etc will be
    considered under spamming as they just target to earn maximum bonus with repetitive initial
    phrase.
    - Posts less than 2 lines.
    - Savage advertisement.
    - Any other abusive posting.
    Last edited by Indian Forex Admin; 2017-04-26 at 04:14 PM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Indian Forex Admin For This Useful Post:

0007 (2021-03-19), abdulbasitch (2017-12-15), dyahfx (2018-04-27), shahg123 (2018-07-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast