+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: चिपचिपा: प्रतिबंध लगाने के लिए कारण

Senior Member kuki123 is an unknown quantity at this point kuki123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi moderator i have got a problem .. i am joined this forum in july but didnot recive bonus in my instra forex acc please check my acc its my humble request to you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khushii89 is an unknown quantity at this point khushii89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey buddy you looking like a rock. hey good posting by you thank you so much to give us important information and don't forget to reply me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member andya andry is an unknown quantity at this point andya andry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by andya andry View Post
    thank you so much for your explanation sir. but I had one more problem sir.I read your posting on another thread that mention about account for bonus transfer can not be used if it was attach on other forum such as indo MT5.is that correct ? I was attach account that I've been used on indo MT5 on this forum.even I wasn't active there.what should I do ?

i already find the answer sir..i send my request to detached account now

---------- Post added 08-17-2013 at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-16-2013 at 06:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by andya andry View Post
    i already find the answer sir..i send my request to detached account now
    finally my account has been detached from MT5 indo forum.now i can continue my activity on this forum without being worry anymore.thank you so much for yor advice Mr.Moderator

4. The Following User Says Thank You to andya andry For This Useful Post:

Member Nusrath Ahamed is an unknown quantity at this point Nusrath Ahamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Than's for giving good suggestion

Senior Member andya andry is an unknown quantity at this point andya andry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    If your posts are visible and are getting counted then this means your Account has been approved and you can post freely in this forum and you have not violated any forum rules so be happy and continue posting.....

mazprofx.
    thank you so much for your explanation sir. but I had one more problem sir.I read your posting on another thread that mention about account for bonus transfer can not be used if it was attach on other forum such as indo MT5.is that correct ? I was attach account that I've been used on indo MT5 on this forum.even I wasn't active there.what should I do ?

Member kukikhan is an unknown quantity at this point kukikhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi Sir I have detached my account form mt5 forum. it will never possible without your help thanks for guiding me. Now sir please activate my account so that i can start receiving bonus in my account. Thanks once again .

Member umar767 is an unknown quantity at this point umar767's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am very thankful for all this informations. bcz its my first day of posting.

i have read the rules and regulations and i assure myself to follow up that rules strictly.

but i want to know the posting limit. please guide me.

Senior Member abbasid is an unknown quantity at this point abbasid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir, thanks for this important information that can help us (newbies here) to stay upto date with the forum without having to break any of them also it was clearly stated for every one to see and read, with a better and general understanding. Thanks once again, and we and i promise to keep the rules tight on the mind so we can last longer as the forum last more longer too. i and grateful to read this here firstly.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to abbasid For This Useful Post:

Senior Member pari786 is an unknown quantity at this point pari786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir plz mery help kar day mera acount banned ho gaya hai 2 months huny waly hain mainy sory bi kiya hai mager mujhy ab tak koi riayat nai di gai hai sir plz sir mera acount open kar day last chnce samjh kar..ager ye nai ho skta to plz ye to bata day k main indian forum pay apn insta forex wala acount attach kaisy karo ga q k mera acount pehly sy attach hai yah par mager form par main baned ho gay ho to plz hel me sir ..thnks

Member kukikhan is an unknown quantity at this point kukikhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you sir for the help. I have now send request to mt5 moderator to deattached my account from mt5.
    Once again i want to say thanks to you thank you very much sir

Administrator Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 391 Posts

चिपचिपा: प्रतिबंध लगाने के लिए कारण

Hi!

Everyone,

Follow Rules for Posting to get maximum bonus and bonus for all your posts, all your posts should be original, sensible and should add something to the discussion...

If you don't Follow Forum Rules For Posting then you will not get bonus for that post.

And, Avoid spamming in the forum...As, you know spammers are part of every forum...and there is always a need to Ban the spammers from the forum to keep it safe..

So, don't perform following activities if you want to stay in the Forum and enjoy monthly bonus to your InstaForex Account and have a good Healthy Trading Career...

Reasons For Getting Banned:-

1.)Posting Useless and meaning less posts or threads.
    2.)Posting Short posts (less than 2 full lines) in abundance.
    3.)Posting Copy-Paste posts.
    4.)Posting Posts or Threads from other forums.
    5.)Opening Multiple accounts.
    6.)Advertising other forum.
    7.)Spamming.
    8.)Referral Cheating.
    9.)Posting using Bots or Software.

And, to receive the bonus for all your posts, you should see that your posts are greater than 2 full lines

Note:- Post should be greater than 2 full lines this is a rule to get bonus for that post.

So, all the members are requested to follow the forum rules and avoid spamming.
    Those members who are honest will survive in this forum and the spammers will be kicked out immediately without warning if found performing any of the above activities.

Last Words :-

"All the members of this forum is requested to maintain the quality of the forum
    and try to raise the quality of the forum.==>> The Forum will reap you with bonus for a long time."

"If you try to diminish the quality of the forum or spam it ==>> The Forum will kick you out of this Community."

You Decide, What you want from this Forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SPAMMERS WILL GET BANNED
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also Considered As Spam Post.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:- 07 September 2013

Posts Are Also Considered As Spam If you are Performing Following Activities:-

- Meaningless posts or posts in foreign languages (Only English, Hindi, Hinglish are Allowed).
    - Useless posts like "thank you" "It is very good, nice and bla, bla" & others that add nothing to a
    discussion.
    - Same post repeated in several threads.
    - Posts copied from others.
    - Posts deliberately containing fake information.
    - Posting consecutively in the same thread in a short period.
    - Posts that try to trick the minimum post length requirement (by adding a repeated character for
    example:- using ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or ................. or any other character to fill space).
    - Posts that doesn't adds any meaning to the content.
    - Posts using same initial phrase like, "Yes, I know", "I think", "G haan", "ya dear" etc etc will be
    considered under spamming as they just target to earn maximum bonus with repetitive initial
    phrase.
    - Posts less than 2 lines.
    - Savage advertisement.
    - Any other abusive posting.
    Last edited by Indian Forex Admin; 2017-04-26 at 04:14 PM.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Indian Forex Admin For This Useful Post:

0007 (2021-03-19), abdulbasitch (2017-12-15), dyahfx (2018-04-27), shahg123 (2018-07-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast