+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 171 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1703

Thread: The Dangerous Currency Pair in Forex.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hazardous pair is the pair that has a wild movement, and has a high spread, traders beginners should choose a pair that has low spreads, and have a stable movement, I think the pair eur / usd is very suitable for beginners

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saifi is an unknown quantity at this point saifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear koi bhi pair ho ya kuch aur koi bhi dangerous nai hai, sab k sab theak han sab mn alag alag stregary use hoti hai, agar aap ko experience hai, Knowledge hai to aap kisi bhi pair mn kabhi loss nai uthao gay, kiyun knowledge aur experience ko sucess ki chabi kaha gya hai, so, apna experience aur knowledge gain karien phir aap ko koi bhicheaz dangeour nai lagay gi. Thanks

Senior Member fxlife2015 is on a distinguished road fxlife2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ghaanem View Post
    I have traded a lot of pairs. But I found the USD/JPY is the most dangerous pair into the forex market.

I need your openion and experience about this pair. Also, Tell me that which currency pair you think is very dangerous to trade and what is the time We should avoid the trade of that currency.
    My friend I think usdgbp is the most dangerous pair for me and I am not understanding the pairs at all and I believe that if we can trade with proper analysis of the market only then we can make good money here and can be a successful trader easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member eniolafxt is an unknown quantity at this point eniolafxt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many dangerous currency pairs to trade with in the forex market trading business but trader need to always find a way to earn by all means but trader need to develop a good strategy to earn from the dangerous currency

Senior Member pipshunt is an unknown quantity at this point pipshunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most dangerous pair is USDCAD to me, I think this currency pair is related with some factors and I have seen that oil price drop means CAD price up and I could not understand the trend of the market and it moves so fast all the time.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunila View Post
    bilkul sahe kaha hai ap nay yaha par humy jou sab sai zaydha currency dangerous lagti ghai wo tou yaha oil and gold he hai kio k in par working karna itna asan nahe hai hamary leyay hum kafi hard work k bad he is ko sekh paty hain is leyay humy yai kafi problem daiti hai bas humy khud ko is mai adjust karty karty time lagta hai...
    ha gold aur oil bohot dangerous pair hai isme wohi trader trading kar sakte hai jinke pass bada capital ho aur acha experience ho iske bina is pair mai trading kar sahi nahi hai jab trader ke pass ye sab hai tab is pair mai trading kar sakta hai

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul sahe kaha hai ap nay yaha par humy jou sab sai zaydha currency dangerous lagti ghai wo tou yaha oil and gold he hai kio k in par working karna itna asan nahe hai hamary leyay hum kafi hard work k bad he is ko sekh paty hain is leyay humy yai kafi problem daiti hai bas humy khud ko is mai adjust karty karty time lagta hai...

Banned Salufx is on a distinguished road Salufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    All the currency pairs are dangerous in forex trading, if you trade without any analysis or without any strategy. but if you have good trading skills and familiar with the market then the profit is based upon your experience, and choosing of those currency in which you already trading and/or you better understand the working of that pair, i am liking the EurUsd pair,

Banned jamshed6192 is an unknown quantity at this point jamshed6192's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are no dangerus pairs in forex trading
    world because its all about the news going one
    in our world . Some times this currensy is
    unpredictable . One other day its very easy to
    trade on that particular currency

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shribalajimaharaj View Post
    ha gbp/nzd bohot khatarnak pair hai is pair mai bohot jyada movement hoti hai is pair mai new trader ko trading nahi karna chahiye ye pair unke liye sahi hai jinke pass acha experience hai kyu ki is pair mai loss hone ke chance jyada rehte hai
    Haan bhai gbp.nazd bahut hi jayda dangerous hoti hai, is pair ne mujhe bahut bada loss diya hai, isse humare ko agar trading karna hai, to bahut hi kam lot size se trading karna hoga bhai, high lot is pair par nahi karna hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 171 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)