+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 171 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dangerous Currency Pair in Forex.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    currency pair sabhi ashe hein koi bi pair dangrous nhi hota he aap agar ashi trade krna chahte ho to ashi currency use krke ashi success jarur make kr skte ho me alwayse forex me ashe pair ko use krke ashi success hasil krna like krta hun
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

2. The Following User Says Thank You to garrysidhu For This Useful Post:

hodori (2017-08-29)

Member SumbulaPari is on a distinguished road SumbulaPari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jese ap ne sawal kiya hai wese main ne to kabhi note nahi kiya ke konsa currency pair dangerous hai kyun ke high impacted data news ke time har pair hi dangerous ho jata hai lekin bad me market apni normal moving position me aa jati hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, you can make dollar trading because the dangerous currency pair is eur / usd to me.
    Bcz moves 120-250 pips in one hour. And the effect on this couple is very much.
    Your indicator shows one thing for several hours but happens the opposite in the next few hours
    only after releasing eur or usd economic news. Right now I'm facing a serious problem with this crazy SM mate couple.
    Create a doalr

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no danger currency pair in the forex market, if you lose a lot of time to trade with a certain pair,
    you should know that it may be because bad trading strategy is not a spouse,

every couple has the capacity to gain profit and the disadvantage depends how the trader is approaching market

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been thinking that I am going to trade in a foreign exchange, but I do not know how to trade,
    but I do not know how much you have done in the trade pair, you just have to make a pair or a pair of

tu Although we did not get any knowledge of the trade, but we did not get any knowledge of this,

7. The Following User Says Thank You to natsir For This Useful Post:

kades (2017-08-29)

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can complete every day in this industry, USD / joy is not dangerous for a little bit of my partner
    and to deal with almost any $ 500 partner may be the capital even when the money of industry
    and the Ribbon is completely complete or maybe some metal. - A valuable focus can ruin almost any money,
    especially since my hoofdHet is harmless in a small minor.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

kumbara (2017-08-31)

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,611 Times in 12,775 Posts
    meray 2 saal kay arsay main agar muje koi dangerous pair laga hai forex main to wo hai Gold aor oil yeh dono pair bohat dangerous hai in per trading karna apko din main taray dikha deta hai is liye pehlay sochen aor aor faisla karen kia ap in per tarding karna chahtay hen ya nahi.

Member sumit981 is on a distinguished road sumit981's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai dangerous to ek tarah se sbhi hai or koi bhi nhi hai ye Uske trend pr depend krta hai ager Wo ek trend mai sidha ja rha hai to Wo us time ke liye Accha hai or Wo jra jra se time mai apni direction change kr rha hai to Wo us time ke liye dangerous hai apko sbhi pair's mai se sbhi pair's dhundne hai Bs

Member Zaid000 is on a distinguished road Zaid000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear koi b pair dangerous nhi hota hai bs trading kerny ani chahye or us pair ki stragity ani chahye asal me asa hota hai hmy jis pair per trading nhi kerny ati ya loss hota hai hmy wo lushkil lgny lg jata hai example gold pair

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,406 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trading business the dangerous currency pair is Eur/Usd it is very dangerous but it is money maker pair currency pair for the traders it has very good movement and many traders are trading with this pair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 171 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)