+ Reply to Thread
Page 550 of 583 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 548 549 550 551 552 560 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 5827

Thread: Join Forex & be your own Boss.

Senior Member yola is an unknown quantity at this point yola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by theniceone View Post
    I think Forex is the best and high rated Business, if any body give time to Forex, he/she can be make his business at home, so there will be no Boss. No time limit for job.Do you agree with this statement, please discuss it

hi friends,
    in my view, Forex is a market and it is a business where one can be his own master.Who can trade in forex he donot depends on other.It is a free handling business.and it is a business where one can gain much.
    god luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yola is an unknown quantity at this point yola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by theniceone View Post
    I think Forex is the best and high rated Business, if any body give time to Forex, he/she can be make his business at home, so there will be no Boss. No time limit for job.Do you agree with this statement, please discuss it

hi traders,
    in my point of view , i think really I can make my own boss in forex trading because there is no any referral or affiliate program must. without forex is a high rated Business.
    happy trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Adnan View Post
    yes that is great, and i think this is the advantage to feel free while trading in Forex market, i like it too because of the specialty. The people need some business which are quite relax, and i think the Forex is one of them
    you can never relax in this trade because the market there will always be change for change that may be we know in this trade and this makes us unable to relax in this trade

Senior Member subrat is an unknown quantity at this point subrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you can join and you can earn by this and be your own boss because there is no retraction for trading if you are interested so trade and if you thins this time trading is not good for me so don't do anything there is no rule like that you have trade everyday it depends on your mood no one can force you for trading.

Member sopnobaj is an unknown quantity at this point sopnobaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Forex is the best job in the world because there is no office time and no boss,we can trade anytime from anywhere,i am my own boss because i can use my all thinking in my trading.......

Junior Member opy is an unknown quantity at this point opy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex business any profession we will not limit our activities because we can do this business as they pleased in both time, money, making us all dependent on each without affecting, extraordinary forex

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    It may also be one of the advantages of this forex business. because it is in the forex business, we will be your own boss, because we work for ourselves, so that whatever we make it our own are decisive. so it will not get pressure from others. and I think it also makes more and more interested in the forex business.

Banned forex blaster is on a distinguished road forex blaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    I totally agree with you on this statement and very good thinking.We can do our own business very easily and freely .I think forex bushiness is better then any other jobs.I would love to trade in forex very much.Its make us a lot of pleasure when make a big profit.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes,aap bilkul thik keh rahe hai forex ek aisa job hai jisse hum apne ghar baithe baithe working kar sakte hai .iske liye aapko kahin jaane ki jarurat nahi hai.forex mera sabse achha home job hai aur main yahan bahut satisfied hun.

Member thomsonkarw is an unknown quantity at this point thomsonkarw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that at this business,we are the boss, we free to manage everything we need and want to do and there is no pressuring from the other side and of course as you said here, we can make profit with unlimited and as much as we can be really !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 550 of 583 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 548 549 550 551 552 560 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)