+ Reply to Thread
Page 535 of 583 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 533 534 535 536 537 545 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 5827

Thread: Join Forex & be your own Boss.

Junior Member jummygurl is an unknown quantity at this point jummygurl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are correct about that forex is a very huge business you can do, it gives you the time to be your own boss and at the same time make good residual profit from the business it is just that there are so many things that is involve in the business, you need to have good knowledge of the business, you need to have money to run it, you need good internet connection and at the sametime you have to be breve to make it in this kind of business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jummygurl For This Useful Post:

Seriojka95 (2015-04-08)

Member katol is an unknown quantity at this point katol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by theniceone View Post
    I think Forex is the best and high rated Business, if any body give time to Forex, he/she can be make his business at home, so there will be no Boss. No time limit for job.Do you agree with this statement, please discuss it
    I really agree with your opinion. forex business offers us to be able to get money from currency trading whenever and wherever we are. in this business we can get money with full independence.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to katol For This Useful Post:

Seriojka95 (2015-04-08)

Member rafishifa2 is an unknown quantity at this point rafishifa2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes 100% i agree with you...forex is a home business and it is only own business. we can trade any time from anywhere because we get 24hours daily open forex market.so there was really no boss in own business. so i agree with you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rafishifa2 For This Useful Post:

Seriojka95 (2015-04-08)

Senior Member taharoyal52 is an unknown quantity at this point taharoyal52's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    provided that you are in this company then you will still be your own manager and this is the aspect of company law that will provide you with to be able to arrange your lifestyle in this company and the better you handle your lifestyle in a company that will provide you with the good in company this

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can trade in forex according to our liberty and can trade in forex when we want.we do not have any boss and can make profit as much as we want.But in job we have to obey our boss and have to take very few salary then the boss.

Junior Member aickaick is an unknown quantity at this point aickaick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    joining this business its mean we accept for all of the risk which amy be happen, and for me forex is not about how to trade on our trading account and make profit on it only, but we should also keep thinking about the risk which may be happen

Member harsh4u is an unknown quantity at this point harsh4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is very useful for students and people who involved in regular work. it can b treated as a best part time business as you not have to arrange the times as per your boss do. So its really a business with yourself as a boss.

Senior Member habibbd is an unknown quantity at this point habibbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, There is no BOSS in Forex business. No under*pressure here, can be work at any time in any place drawing or bedroom no problem. No need to obedient to anybody for duty. own decision is the key here.

Banned monblanc is an unknown quantity at this point monblanc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamunin02 View Post
    join forex and be your own boss
    We know that forex is the best online company in the world,so we can earn more from forex by doing work.so,i think i will own and i will my boss too.
    I really likes this words,, join forex and be own boss. I hate being yelled at my boss in office..I just want to succeed in forex market and be a billionaire.. And then be a boss.

Member ican is on a distinguished road ican's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by theniceone View Post
    I think Forex is the best and high rated Business, if any body give time to Forex, he/she can be make his business at home, so there will be no Boss. No time limit for job.Do you agree with this statement, please discuss it
    yees sir,i agrre with your opinion,forex is a best bussines,it not need a office,no boss,etc
    so for me,forex best of the best bussines

+ Reply to Thread
Page 535 of 583 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 533 534 535 536 537 545 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)