+ Reply to Thread
Page 669 of 676 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 667 668 669 670 671 ... LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,690 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Member ashikrobi is an unknown quantity at this point ashikrobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No demo trading is not boring because when you see that you are gaining profit you know for sure that your are making progress in your learning session. You are not really making withdraw able profit but you are growing your skills with that. So demo trading is not boring or in not waste of time.
    Success needs patience.

Member Saif is an unknown quantity at this point Saif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i think demo trading is boring. Not only demo all profitable think and good works are boring. if you agree to do this demo boring, you will be a successful and profitable trader. Demo practice makes your forex ability, self-confidence and knowledge etc. don't skip demo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it would be very boring if we were not able to master all the material very well, because in fact if you were able to master all things that exist in the real account, then at least you do not need a demo for a while

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member eraesh is on a distinguished road eraesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you think it is boring then forex is not for you. you should care the same about the demo as much you care for your real. otherwise you are in trouble.

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't conceive those who say that demo trading is a act of abstraction for beginners screw knowledge most forex . Demo trading isn't exclusive helping a trader to amount his aptitude and understandability of market flowing but also enabling experts to verify the signification of their interest strategy. I would say that releasing demo package is the best possibility offered by any broker.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade using a demo account I think it's not boring because it is very useful for traders who want to try and analyze price movements to be more confident and precise, and to know the reading direction of the trend is going to step into a live account

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by will View Post
    Yes, sometimes demo account could make me boring too so don't trade in demo account too long. I think 3 months is enough time
    to learn and prepare all things which is necessary in demo account. We should step up into real account although we used small amount
    of capital in the first time of trading with real account.
    perhaps in the demo account because we are bored do not make money in real, but when we have felt able to trade on real account then we go over there and be careful with the capital we do not use large capital

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by smonu View Post
    I think demo trading is boring but from demo trading we understand many things and get our skill. So it is very essential for get win in forex trading.
    Yes, sometimes demo account could make me boring too so don't trade in demo account too long. I think 3 months is enough time
    to learn and prepare all things which is necessary in demo account. We should step up into real account although we used small amount
    of capital in the first time of trading with real account.

Member boitali06 is an unknown quantity at this point boitali06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I opine it is not biooring if one is a righteous intellect and auditor.It provides opportunities tio discover solon and solon active trading. It is not production because it is similar actual trading enviornemnt but with the number of realistic money.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    many newbie traders think that trading demo account is a virtual place to play and they usually feel bored if too long to play in demo account ..
    and finally they decided to make deposit in real account without having ability and trading skill..
    finally they get failed because forex market has blown their account
    I tell you, that is exactly what happened to me, I became bored trading demo in fact as a matter of fact, I had no interest to trade on demo account, I quit trading on demo account and opened a live account after getting margin call on two occasions, I went back to demo trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 669 of 676 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 667 668 669 670 671 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)