+ Reply to Thread
Page 668 of 676 FirstFirst ... 168 568 618 658 666 667 668 669 670 ... LastLast
Results 6,671 to 6,680 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the start i also thought Demo trading boring and started directly real trading. I got many loses in series and then i realized that demo trading is must before real trading. Give at least 3 months to the demo trade then start real trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    sometimes boring demo account and so saturated once, but it was very good to control whatever Greed little what we do then it will get in return

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned liyonala1988 is an unknown quantity at this point liyonala1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    Demo trading will be boring if you haven't interest on Forex. But if you have interest to success in Forex then demo trading will make the path for you to the success. I suggest all newbies to start your Forex path by practicing with a demo account. If so you can survive in future.

Banned oktaria is an unknown quantity at this point oktaria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bigger capital bigger profit is always 100% correct. But if any one misuse his/her capital it will very shocked. I am trying to make my account size larger to larger as possible.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i feel like it, I feel bored because there is no challenge at all. when in fact the demo account can help us to a learning process, test a strategy and many other functions. maybe it's just how we respond to the learning process more enjoyable, or that test.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why wont demo trading be boring??? demo trading will never teach trader the real sense of trading the market, the profir is not there nad the emotion will never be there, so what???...

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People may feel so due to there being no real profit or loss, but we should not forget that practice is must and demo is help to practice without risk, keep in mind though you are not earning money but you are well earning knowledge that shall help you make good trades in future.

Junior Member gazrux519 is an unknown quantity at this point gazrux519's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud982 View Post
    Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .

What Do you Think ?
    there is no harm if it studying trading with demo trading, but also not too old to learn trading demo demo was very bored if continued. also learn to keep meerus useless without a test to no avail. My advice is better than a demo trading with so little capital risk is also small.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eddy View Post
    trade using a demo account I think it's not boring because it is very useful for traders who want to try and analyze price movements to be more confident and precise, and to know the reading direction of the trend is going to step into a live account
    i think is very bad thinking when we said the forex demo account is boring. we must realize that forex is too risky so we dont able to directly learn in the real account, because it just worst your money not worst your time. but when you learn in demo it only need a several time to make you have a good skill in your trading activities.

Senior Member vijai21 is an unknown quantity at this point vijai21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with demo account is not a boring one.we can learn lot in demo account.demo account trading gift for new comers.they should utilize it correctly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 668 of 676 FirstFirst ... 168 568 618 658 666 667 668 669 670 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)