+ Reply to Thread
Page 667 of 676 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 665 666 667 668 669 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,670 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Member kltbanptbnyab is an unknown quantity at this point kltbanptbnyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that the peoples may feel so due to theres being no reals profits or the loss, but we should not forgets that practices is must and demo is helps to practices without risky, keeps in mind though you are not earning money but you are well earning knowledges that shalling help you makes good trades in futures..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mahmudi is on a distinguished road mahmudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly agree with your words that say a beginner should trade using a demo account before you really dive in a real account as demo account is a medium that is able to mentally train a novice trader without mental then a beginner would likely throw his money in vain no results

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin View Post
    for the beginner who is really new to forex better practice first on a demo account, because it is basically a demo account is used to train the beginners to get accustomed to operate the platform. practice with a small capital in a real account when it finds a suitable strategy. from here, the real learning process has just started and beginners will feel the difference between trading on demo and real accounts.
    We need managenet an our trade seriously, management actually tells how can you manage your risk in Forex trading.As you know without risk you can not get any profit.High risk means you are looking for high profit.So demo are important to manage good habit in trade.

Member jimloveski will become famous soon enough jimloveski's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????
    Not at all ! There is no big diffrence between demo and real account for me. It is acctualy quite exciting when I can test my new strategy on demo. I always can't wait to see results. There wouldn't be any diffrence between those accounts if I had 10 000$ on my real acc.

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the beginner who is really new to forex better practice first on a demo account, because it is basically a demo account is used to train the beginners to get accustomed to operate the platform. practice with a small capital in a real account when it finds a suitable strategy. from here, the real learning process has just started and beginners will feel the difference between trading on demo and real accounts.

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nabila View Post
    there are umteen advantages of trading on exhibit calculate. we can try a lot of strategy and direction of money and we modify it to fit without fright of losing money. we also can use the demo contend to try new strategies and donjon a advantage. we can hoard trading live and be competent to compete with additional traders to get a consider. it instrument not be dull.
    Learn is often make someone bored, many traders are having in their trading that brings loss comes from the trader. These comes through a number of reasons like lack of discipline, ignorance and finally alack of knowledge about the forex business.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are umteen advantages of trading on exhibit calculate. we can try a lot of strategy and direction of money and we modify it to fit without fright of losing money. we also can use the demo contend to try new strategies and donjon a advantage. we can hoard trading live and be competent to compete with additional traders to get a consider. it instrument not be dull.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think yes, if too long use a demo account will lead to boredom, let alone will not produce anything. From the demo account, it is better to use a real account types cent.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonky View Post
    sometimes boring demo account and so saturated once, but it was very good to control whatever Greed little what we do then it will get in return
    i think demo account become borring because we dont learning with seriousness.
    we must avoid this thinking, because we have goal in the demo that we want to learn a lot of knowledge, startegies and money management. if we can mastering all that we can trade in the real account

Junior Member nirjon is an unknown quantity at this point nirjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't know,other trader whats think about this.but, my opinion is ,demo is boring for me.actually, i want to clear one thing is that,if there is trading option like forum bonus,than why should i trade in demo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 667 of 676 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 665 666 667 668 669 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)