+ Reply to Thread
Page 665 of 676 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 663 664 665 666 667 675 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,650 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Senior Member mrrafy73 is an unknown quantity at this point mrrafy73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think demo trading is appropriate and first step in forex trading.It provides us lot of knowledge.It remove our sickness and increases our encourage.so i think u should select at first demo then being a good trader u can do real trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Chi Pheo is an unknown quantity at this point Chi Pheo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud982 View Post
    I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .

What Do you Think ?
    That is a good question, my friend. In my opinion, before trading, it is necessary for new trader to trading in a demo account. It is not only very useful way and not boring but it also help youn to gain experience for your trading effeciently

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member followme is an unknown quantity at this point followme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo trading will be boring when you will get no lessons and benefits for the real trading. Its a facility to learn for free and without any loss of your capitals.
    I dont think its a boring thing as it helps us to learn and you should treat it as a real trading. Then there is no cause to be bored...

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rofeq View Post
    with a demo account so we can trade without risk and can search for new strategies that can be applied in a real account so very nice if we could continue to win in a demo we did in the real account
    It was right, there is no risk at all in demo account but I can't get anything although I won transaction in demo account so it made me boring sometimes. But I must realize if it was part of learning and I shouldn't be too rush to enter into real account. I must prepare all things which are necessary to prepare so I can get good profits when I trade in real account later.

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    No, Demo is not boring, Demo is the best way that increase your thinking power and helps you to make good strategies. demo is full of joy in which you can trade without any fear.
    with a demo account so we can trade without risk and can search for new strategies that can be applied in a real account so very nice if we could continue to win in a demo we did in the real account

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, Demo is not boring, Demo is the best way that increase your thinking power and helps you to make good strategies. demo is full of joy in which you can trade without any fear.
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by okta View Post
    I think that a novice must pass through a demo account. . because to me the premises demo account will provide the science that is so big and not too risky for a beginner
    some trader advice to learn about 3 month or more in demo account. a beginner must know the basid first and then they will learn the forex strategy, money management, and risk management. After that they need trading psychological and better to learn in cent account first before let start in the real account.

Senior Member zahid2512 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid2512's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i think demo trading is not boring .it is the perfect practice market to learn Forex market trade.on my opinion every newbie have to trade in demo market because it help him to realize the Forex market properly

Banned sarkerch is an unknown quantity at this point sarkerch's Avatar
    Thanks
    For learning Forex trade demo account is more important if you want to be a perfect trader then you must trade through demo account without being boring because you will understand the real trade market without invest your money

Member nazmulhyder is on a distinguished road nazmulhyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think so. instead it is very exciting for the new traders to practice on demo account. because they always reveal new trick and techniques during practicing in demo account and every beginner should not be bored with demo account. they should keep it mind that demo practice will make them skillful and experienced which are very much needed for real trading.
    Md. Nazmul Hyder Khan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 665 of 676 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 663 664 665 666 667 675 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)