+ Reply to Thread
Page 664 of 676 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 662 663 664 665 666 674 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,640 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Really demo trading is boring without any profit. But we are looking for proper training in the beginning, not any excitement or profit, as these things can be later experienced in real trading account .
    If you did a lot of practices in demo account for long time, then it's normal if you will bore for trading so it's better
    to do practices in demo account for about 3 months at most, then using real account with small amount of funds
    in the first time of investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shahansobuj View Post
    No ,I am not Think Demo Trading is Boring .Some people think that work in demo account like as wast time and energy .But I think practicing demo account is a great opportunity of new member in Forex treading .With out practicing any one can not be success .So demo account is not boring. thanks a lot every body.
    okey, i'm very agree with your statement, i think also demo account is not boring and actually we must thanks to the broker because this is very good facility for newbie who want to learn in forex trading. if there is no demo account in forex i think only some people will join this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really demo trading is boring without any profit. But we are looking for proper training in the beginning, not any excitement or profit, as these things can be later experienced in real trading account .

Senior Member surip is an unknown quantity at this point surip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mrrafy73 View Post
    I think demo trading is appropriate and first step in forex trading.It provides us lot of knowledge.It remove our sickness and increases our encourage.so i think u should select at first demo then being a good trader u can do real trade.
    correct sir, with perseverance we live demo account trading yag we have, I believe with certainty as sure as we will be able to make a trader who is able to beat any existing conditions or the true good volatille

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud982 View Post
    I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .

What Do you Think ?
    Sometimes it feel boring when we trade in the demo account as we trade on virtual money. And we tend to deviate from our normal trading style and tend to take more risk in demo trading. But i think at the beginning it is important that we practice in the demo account before we start real trading. It is important that we get familiar to the market and try out the basics by using a demo account.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think that demo trading is boring because i think i learn all of things from the demo trading and i think most of the experience trader do also trade in the demo account for long time to reach at this stage and when i trade in the demo account then i think i am trading in the real account.

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The fastest way to lose the money in the Forex trading is only that to go against of the trend because when any trade do this then that trader have to pay for it.

Banned chirag111222 is on a distinguished road chirag111222's Avatar
    Thanks
    demo tradin is not a waste of time it is really worth like investment only it helps us to gain more in live account we can expertise our methodology and tactics also indicators , and other things are self tested and results are obtained which used in live account in a way it help us in a way or other
    so dnt consider as time waste it is an golden oppurtunity to express ouselves to trading platforms and itz use must in a better way .

Member rmostak is an unknown quantity at this point rmostak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud982 View Post
    I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .

What Do you Think ?
    Also everybody know that demo account is borrowing then i want to say that Demo trade should be at least a month. But does not specify any time. Forex Demo trade you can learn the various techniques.then you get lot of opportunity such as You can test various trading Strategy ,Presented to you because I can and will be able to amend etc.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joko View Post
    It was right, there is no risk at all in demo account but I can't get anything although I won transaction in demo account so it made me boring sometimes. But I must realize if it was part of learning and I shouldn't be too rush to enter into real account. I must prepare all things which are necessary to prepare so I can get good profits when I trade in real account later.
    If you make profit in demo then its time to trade some position in real account. try to mix the two account. Like trading 80% of your trade in demo and trade 10% of your trade in real account. Especially if you think your going to make profit then trade in real account. Then when you earn good in real account you can simply trade more in real account and trade less in demo account. If you make some mistake in real account then you lessen your trade in real account and more in demo account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 664 of 676 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 662 663 664 665 666 674 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)