+ Reply to Thread
Page 663 of 676 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 661 662 663 664 665 673 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,630 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are totally correct @opu for anyone who thinks that forex trading is boring, then he shouldn't be trading forex why because forex trading is a business and in other for us to succeed in our business, then we must find fun doing it.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo forex account is not really boring. Because it is helpful and we need some quality knowledge to understand this quality. Some crazy members' also do not like any demo account because it's movement is stable. But good to learn with safe hand.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    demo tradings is boring for those tradders who do not want to learn the forex and those who are getting quick money.they are try to only earn not learn
    Maybe you're right but sometimes I feel boring too if I should trade with demo account only for long time. If I have found good
    trading plan and I've tried it to gain consistent profit so it's time to move into real account. Don't be too long to trade in demo
    account only, you won't train your psychology well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sohel007 is an unknown quantity at this point sohel007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You might also want to learn from other traders by joining forexfactory forum, etc. I wouldn't suggest you to trade forex with real money until you have made stable profit from your demo/virtual account in the past 6 months.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no in ur first stage u fill the boring. the best way of learning the forex is demo practice with complite demo practice.. participate in demo competition.. before start the real account. in demo practice still u do this .. jab tak app jit na jaye once app jit gaye koi competition to app main bahut kuch badlab aa jayenge jaise .. abhi demo competition main limited order hi le sakte hain aur ussi se app ko one week main app 3 guna tak kar lete hain.. so app ki trading bahut hi achhi ho jati hain.

Senior Member jennilyn is an unknown quantity at this point jennilyn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud982 View Post
    I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .

What Do you Think ?
    Nope, it's neither boring or a waste of time. I find demo account very fascinating. Even if I trade with no risks, I use it with double care. I act as if I'm trading for real. It's challenging and fun you know. Everyone especially newbies should go for a demo account first.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adnan10076 View Post
    demo seem to be boring because here money is virtual and if we make big win, we can not receive real money in our pocket. so that why beginners also ignore this because every one want to get real money..
    true but if it is aware that the use of demo account is just train strategy we test then it is best to do the observations by the minute so that we can conclude that this strategy will lead us to the benefits or otherwise. but using the demo account in a long time are also not good fella

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mahmud982 - it is a very bad idea to start real trading with small amount like 5 dollar or 10 dollar or 20 dollar if you wanna to do trade in real account then please deposit minimum 100$ then start trading cause if you are depositing 5 or 10 dollar then obviously after spending 1 day or 2 trading day you will automatically want to earn daily minimum 5 dollar. If your balance I mean your capital is 5 dollar or 10 dollar than obviously it is quite impossible to earn money like 5 dollar in on average. Thanks.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    studied in the demo account is one of the process so you can be successful. because it will train you in running trading correctly. so you can better understand and discipline in trading. I guess this is not boring ... if you feel bored, and indirectly in a real account, then you will regret it later ..

Member pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe khud boooring lag hia wo liy ke wahan hum itny itny pesy kama lety hian lakin afsoos niklwa nahi sakty na bas isi liy he booring lagti hia othwise demo ka bohat faida hia hum isi pe ziada achy tareeqa se sekh sakty hian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 663 of 676 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 661 662 663 664 665 673 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)