+ Reply to Thread
Page 662 of 676 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 660 661 662 663 664 672 ... LastLast
Results 6,611 to 6,620 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by reazforex View Post
    If you gain much money from your demo account, then your mind is diversify to the real account to make some real money. But when you are learning trade, at that time demo account is very useful and the beginners do not feel bore on that time.
    Demo accounts help beginners to practice trading using the broker's trading platform to see if they find it sufficiently to their liking, Its always better to open more than one demo account to test the most promising forex broker prospects. This demo accounts will give the trading confidence to the new babes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arinda is on a distinguished road arinda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud982 View Post
    I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .

What Do you Think ?
    too dangerous in my opinion if someone is not familiar with forex trading in a hurry to use a real account. very likely that it will lose a lot. akundemo usability is to learn for beginners who still do not understand much about forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For mostly traders, demo account could be bored because it didn't give any dollars of profits although it can build our skill of
    trading. Demo account is practice account for finding out suitable strategy and if I have found it, so I could update strategy so
    I can trade better and better.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most good Forex traders, even some of the world’s most successful ones, use demo accounts regularly. The main reason for using these types of accounts, is that they allow you to test risk-free. Forex trading is all about trial-and-error learning and testing. These types of accounts will allow you to test different currency trading plans and systems, without you having to risk any of your own money

Member anik01 is an unknown quantity at this point anik01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apke bat to thik hay leking few invest kitna hona chaiye. or jo vi invest hoga sa agar loot gaya to next time woo invest karnge keya.

Member anmorasi is an unknown quantity at this point anmorasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the demo account is useful for the control of the instruments in metatrader. when it was ruled to continue living our understanding of the strategies, and mental exercises to switch the live account with a small capital...

Member saifth1391 is an unknown quantity at this point saifth1391's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes i think demo trading is boring when i get a large profit. But when i face a big loss then i tnink it is good platform to learn the Forex trading. But the main thing is that demo account is the best paltform for the new to learn the business.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you guys, if we are just starting forex business then recommend for us to practice using the demo account. so we know that we can apply the strategy in the forex business before we use a real account.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hend View Post
    indeed demo account is the best way for us to enhance our ability in my opinion. because the demo account that we are facing a real market, though not using real money. but nevertheless with a demo account will make us better able to understand the market. and it is very useful when we are doing real trading account.
    We must good in any way of trade so learn is must and bore is our enemy in demo, But if you are had great passion to start your career with real account you must start trading with very low amount of investment. In the very beginning every trader is prone to loss therefor it is highly recommended to start with low investment.

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think so, that demo trading is boring for traders i think if we need to learn then we can open demo account & if we want profit then u should open live account then start getting big profits!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 662 of 676 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 660 661 662 663 664 672 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)